|Accurator’s name is Conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.|
|The subject of this article is no longer in Arras.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Arras.io anymore.|
The Accurator is one of the removed Arras Tier 4 Tanks that would have upgraded from the Gatling Gun at level 45. The Accurator would not have upgrade any further as it is at the end of its upgrade line. The upgrade key for this tank would have been
The Accurator's function would have been similar to that of the Gatling Gun. It has the same stats. The difference is that the bullet's Movement Speed would gradually speed up over time. This meant that the further away the tank is, the more damage it would do, and this would also mean that bullets are heavily spammed close to the tank until the bullets sped up. The FoV of the The Accurator would increase further from the Gatling Gun.
- Strong Against: Tanks with low FoV, low penetration tanks, nearby tanks, slow tanks.
- Weak Against: Tanks with a high bullet speed, other Tanks with FoV, Drone classes.
As the Accurator
- Use the really high FoV and bullet speed as your advantage to taking out most tanks.
- Most nearby tanks don't stand much of a chance against this tank. Same goes with the slow tanks.
- Its higher movement speed is an advantage for going to other destinations and taking out Polygons faster.
Against the Accurator
- Some tanks with high bullet speed and FoV, like tanks from the Sniper branch are able to encounter it in long range, especially things like the Streamliner.
- Any Tank should be careful when fighting the Accurator, for its firepower can be significant and deadly, even in long range.
- If careful, the Drones could easily take out this tank, especially with a surprise attack.
- This tank could have inspired Sidewinder as Sidewinder has the same ability as the Accurator.