The Artillery is one of the current Tier 3 Tanks in Arras.io in Arras.io that may upgrade from the Machine Gun or Pounder at level 25. The Artillery may further upgrade into the Mortar, the Ordnance, or the Beekeeper. The upgrade key for this Tank is
Y for Machine Gun and
I for Pounder.
The Artillery has a circular base and a somewhat large Cannon mounted on its front. Behind the Cannon are two smaller Cannons, angled at about 11.25 degrees from the large Cannon.
The Artillery, when upgraded to, replaces the Cannons with one big and two smaller Cannons mounted at the front, angled at 11.25 degrees. The smaller Bullets fired by the Cannons can kill a Square in around 2-4 hits with max Bullet damage, while their reload is about two times that of the center Cannon. The center Cannon has somewhat low reload and somewhat high damage.
- Strong Against: Anything within a short range, focused fire Tanks, spread fire Tanks to a limited degree
- Weak Against: Snipers, Drone users
As the Artillery
- The Artillery is like a weaker Destroyer with the benefit of having two backup Cannons on the side. The player should use this when in a pinch and have to escape.
- The side Cannons can be used to pressure enemies and whittle away at their health, or make them run into the big bullets.
- The player shouldn’t rely on their side cannons to kill, as they aren’t focused and are hard to aim.
- Spread-firing tanks like the Sprayer can overpower the Artillery’s side bullets, but they are more likely forced to move around in order to dodge both the main and side bullets. This can be helpful to the player if they find themself unable to win against such tanks.
Against the Artillery
- Since the Artillery is basically a weaker Destroyer, Drone users won’t have such a hard time against this Tank. The Bullet is smaller, making it easier to avoid it, and if the Drones are hit, they won’t all go down in one bullet, making the Artillery an easy kill for Drone users.
- This is especially true for the Underseer classes and their Drone swarms.
- Snipers can pick this tank off from a distance. The Artillery’s low center cannon reload and side cannon penetration means it won’t be able to do much against them.
- This tank used to be upgradeable to the Spreadshot, back when the latter tank had its front cannon being the same size with the Artillery. The upgrade option has since been removed when the Spreadshot’s front cannon was changed to better match the appearance of its diep.io counterpart.
- This tank used to upgrade to both Skimmer and Twister, but the addition of Launcher, meant as the main branch for missile-shooting tanks, no longer allows the Artillery to upgrade to either of those two.
- Removed Upgrade Option.