The Auto-Smasher is a Smasher with a Twin-Barreled auto-turret attached on top of it.
The Auto-Smasher combines the technical abilities of a twin auto-turret and the Smasher. It can automatically shoot bullets from its auto-turret barrels. Moreover, it can be used to ram in close range.
Its most notable feature is the returning bullet stats, due to the the auto-turret it possesses, and much like the other stats, they can be upgraded very highly.
- Strong Against: Tanks with low DPS and low Penetration, Hurricane Builds.
- Weak Against: High DPS classes, Most Director, Destroyer, and Trapper-Branched tanks. Close range Tanks.
As the Auto-Smasher
- Take out the tier 1 ranks, which usually have low DPS and low Penetration.
- Unlike the Diep.io Auto Smasher, the Auto-Smasher's bullets do an incredible amount of damage due to the extra 3 points that can be used for Bullet builds with the Auto-Smasher. However, 8 to 10 on the bullet stats is enough if you use a bullet build, because you need movement speed, bullet speed, and acceleration.
- The Auto-Smasher can also ram, and if utilizing a Rammer build with the Auto-Smasher, use the Auto-Turret to pinpoint targets and hunt them.
- Despite that, it is still preferable to stick to either a melee or ranged stat build, as trying to make it a jack-of-all-trades tend to fail a lot due to lacking enough upgrade points for both.
- Upgrade the body damage for better and longer survivability while ramming polygons and tanks.
- Avoid Boosters as much as possible, as opponents tend to see the Auto-Smasher as a vulnerable tank that is easy to kill.
Against the Auto-Smasher
- Use a tier 3/4 tank branching from the Director, the Destroyer or the Trapper classes. The Director tanks can shoot controllable Drones which should be enough to threaten rammers, most of the Destroyer tanks shoot large and high-damaging bullets, and majority of the Trapper tanks can ward off most ramming tanks with traps.
- Tanks with high DPS like Triplet can take out this tank, especially if the Auto-Smasher has a ranged build. Its auto-turret cannot completely block the bullet barrage, thus making the Auto-Smasher vulnerable.