The Auto Turrets, also known simply as Turrets, are weapons that Auto-3s, Auto-4s, Auto-5s, Auto-Gunners, Auto-Smashers, Auto-Builders, Banshees, Auto-Overseers, Auto-Assassins, Auto-Doubles, Auto-Spawners, Hexa-Trappers and Mega-3s use. Like in Diep.io, Auto Turrets are gray circles with Cannons on them, attached to the side or on top of a tank that fire at nearby targets automatically without needing player input. When attached to the side of a tank (as seen on the Auto-3, Auto-4, Auto-5 and the Mega-3) only half of the circle beneath the Cannon can be seen.
- Auto-3 and Banshee: Has three evenly spaced controllable Auto Turrets attached to the tank.
- Mega-3: Has three evenly spaced controllable Pounder-like Auto Turrets attached to the tank.
- Auto-4: Has four evenly spaced controllable Twin-like Auto Turrets attached to the tank.
- Auto-5: Has five evenly spaced controllable Auto Turrets attached to the tank.
- Auto-Smasher: Has an Auto Twin Turret on top of it that can aim in any direction. It is the only tank in the game with a Auto Twin Cannon. As it is a Smasher-branch tank, all stats including bullet stats can be upgraded 12 times each (except for Reload, as it is replaced by the Engine Acceleration stat).
- Hexa-Trapper: Has an uncontrollable Auto-Turret on top that can aim in any direction.
- The Auto-Double, Auto-Gunner, Auto-Builder, Auto-Overseer, Auto-Spawner and Auto-Assassin are all the same as their Tier 3 counterparts, but with the addition of an uncontrollable Auto-Turret on top. The Auto Turret on these tanks (in addition to the Auto-Smasher and the Hexa-Trapper) can aim in any direction.