- This tank has the same stats as the Triple Shot.
- When it evolves, the cannons are pushed outwards and a new cannon is added.
- Strong Against: Rammers, Fast Tanks, Groups of Tanks, Low RoF Tanks, Non-Focused Fire Tanks, Drone Classes.
- Weak Against: High RoF Tanks, Snipers, Focused Fire Tanks, Tanks with small bullets such as the Nailgun, a single High DPS Tank.
As the Bent Double
- This tank should be played like the Double Twin.
- Watch your sides - they have no cannons
- It is a good idea to put in some points in Movement Speed, as this tank has no recoil.
Against the Bent Double
- Tanks that can defeat Triple Shots and Double Twins can defeat this as well without much difficulty.
- Tanks with high FoV can suprise the Bent Double and shoot at its sides, where there are no cannons.
- Focused-fire tanks and tanks with small bullets such as the Streamliner, Nailgun, or the Spread Shot can shoot through the Bent Double's bullets as the tank has very little focused fire.
- Unlike its predecessors, this tank was not borrowed from Diep.io.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.