The Beta Pentagons are bigger, tougher Pentagons that reward a high amount of XP when destroyed. They can either spawn on their own or from a Pentagon.
- These polygons are useful for players who are level 30 or above, as they award a fairly high amount of XP.
- Players should use a bullet spammer to destroy Beta Pentagons to keep them from regenerating their health too fast.
- Players below level 30 should try to upgrade bullet stats to better destroy Beta Pentagons for XP.
- If the player is looking for a Beta Pentagon, they should search either in the Pentagon Nest or in the outskirts of the map; those are the two main places where they spawn.
- They grow into Alpha Pentagons after a certain amount of time passes, like other Polygons.
- Beta Pentagons have no Diep.io counterpart.
- The green version of the Beta Pentagon has a similar amount of heath to an Alpha Pentagon.
- Beta Pentagons look similar to the Alpha Pentagons in Diep.io, other than being smaller, and usually less XP rewarding.
A green beta pentagon in Siege.
A Green Beta Pentagon in Sandbox