|The subject of this article is no longer in Arras.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Arras.io anymore.|
The Blaster is is a removed tank from the beta stages of the game, seen as "Mockup Content". It was originally a Tier 3 upgrade that stemmed from the Machine Gun that could be obtained at Level 25. It could further upgrade into the Tri-Blaster, Flamethrower, or the Splasher. Its upgrade key is
This tank features a blue circle as its base with a short but wide trapezoidal barrel similar to that of its predecessor, the Machine Gun.
It was essentially the same as the Machine Gun with an increased rate of fire.
- Strong Against: Tanks within its FoV, low penetration tanks, nearby tanks.
- Weak Against: High penetration Tanks, tanks with a high FoV, Drone classes.
As the Blaster
- Players should use the Blaster's increased recoil to quickly move around the map.
- The Blaster's reduced accuracy is, in some ways, an advantage, making it better at farming and a long-range Tank.
- Use the higher reload as an advantage for shooting out more bullets and taking out tanks faster. Though, it is advised to upgrade other bullet stats such as bullet damage and bullet speed to kill tanks better.
Against the Blaster
- Tanks with more accurate fire, like the Ranger, can engage the Blaster from afar without much trouble, dealing heavy damage while avoiding the Blaster's erratic fire.
- Any Tank should be careful when fighting the Blaster, for its firepower can be significant and deadly.
- Unfortunately, it was scrapped in the beta stage of the game.