|The subject of this article is no longer in Arras.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Arras.io anymore.|
The Bonker was a Tier 4 Tank in Arras.io. It would have most likely upgraded from the Smasher and has no known upgrades. The tank has been found , and can be sometimes visible after the game has been upgraded and the player hasn't cleared their cache. Its upgrade key was
The Bonker featured a circular tank body with a Smasher shell that is slightly smaller than normal.
Due to the Bonker being an unknown Tank, its stats are unknown. Presumably, it would just be a slightly more powerful version of the Smasher. Due to the fact that it shares its name and appearance with tanks in various other Arras.io-based games, it is possible that it may be a faster smasher. One idea could've been size; it would be smaller. (From Woomy-Arras)
- Strong against: Non-Smasher branch rammers like the Booster, slow tanks, Tanks with a low rate of fire.
- Weak against: Fast bullet build tanks like the Fighter, Overseer and Underseer branch Tanks, bullet spammers and high DPS tanks.
As the Bonker
- Similar strategies to the Smasher apply. Attack cornered or unaware Tanks, avoid Traps and bullet spammers.
Against the Bonker
- Destroyer and it's upgrades can chase down this tank using it's high recoil. After that, the Destroyer can aim at the Bonker until it dies.
- Fighters and Surfers can aggressively chase down this tank with their side cannons.
- Overseer and Underseer branches can direct all of their Drones at the Bonker, leaving it defenseless.
- The Bonker is the only tank that cannot be used normally, even if you're the developer.
- The Bonker can sometimes can be usable in private servers/beta testers.