The Bushwhacker looks almost exactly like the Trap Guard but instead of a normal Cannon, it has a Sniper Cannon.
This Tank merges the Sniper and Trap Guard stats. The front Cannon's stats are that of a Snipers', and the Traps are as strong as the Trap Guard's ones.
- Strong Against: Low level Tanks, low FoV tanks, slow Tanks, Tanks coming from your back and Tanks that are far away from this tank.
- Weak against: Tanks that are close to it, high FoV tanks, fast Tanks, high RoF Tanks.
As the Bushwhacker
- Try sniping them and as they get closer switch to the traps to do high damage to them.
- If you're fighting with single enemy, you can throw the Traps to your back to prevent other enemies from attacking you.
- Players should use the the high FoV to pick their battles and snipe tanks from long range.
- This Tank's high penetration can be used defensively to take out ammunition that comes too close.
Against the Bushwhacker
- Sneak up on them and double-team them to easily overwhelm them
- Tri-angle branch is good against this tank(only from the cannon)
- Be careful of the Traps, as they have high damage. Approaching the Trap Guard from the back results the Traps hit you, so approach from the front.
- Due to its naturally low reload, a tank with concentrated firepower can easily overwhelm it.
- Ambushing the Bushwhacker at a close range will make it an easier target. Vertically ambushing it is easier than horizontally ambushing it due to its FoV.
- The Bushwhacker was once renamed to Snipe Guard. That change didn't last long though.
- The Bushwhacker's stats are actually hard to judge because Sniper needs more Damage and Speed, but Trap Launchers adding speed is not so good to make a Fortress. Although, you may see the trap's damage is higher than other normal launchers.
- Trapper cannon shoots more than 2x as slow as sniper.
- The trapper cannon is much stronger than the regular trap guard's