|Buttbuttin’s name is Conjectural. No official name has been given, and it is subject to change at any time.|
|The subject of this article is no longer in Arras.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Arras.io anymore.|
The Buttbuttin featured a circle body, an Assassin Cannon was on the front, and on the back, there were 2 thin Gunner Cannons overwrapped by a short and fat rectangle, similar to the Gunner Trapper or the Overgunner.
The Buttbuttin fired like the Gunner at the back, and the Assassin at the front. The tank may have had stat changes upon upgrading such as increased back cannon recoil, but it is unknown due to the tank being removed.
- Strong against: Tanks low on health, unsuspecting tanks, low reload tanks.
- Weak against: Tanks with high DPS, tanks close up, high movement speed tanks (sometimes).
As the Buttbuttin
- The Buttbuttin has an Assassin cannon, which can be an advantage against tanks that are far away, tanks with low health and unsuspecting tanks. Since on one side, this tanks shoots the Assassin bullets, it can have an advantage against these tanks. Since it shoots on the front, this cannon should be aimed at these tanks. Moreover, if the user is going against a tank with a high reload, the player should switch to the Gunner.
- The Buttbuttin also has two Gunner cannons, which can be an advantage against tanks with an overall lower DPS and with a low reload, since this tank on one side has a pair of cannons with a naturally high reload, it can go well against low reload tanks. Though, since these cannons are located on the back, these cannons should be aimed at these tanks.
Against the Buttbuttin
- Tanks with high DPS can go well against these tanks.
- Tanks close up or tanks with a high movement speed are able to destroy the tank when it is shooting from the Assassin side, while tanks with an overall high DPS are able to destroy the tank when it is shooting from the Gunner side.
- The Buttbuttin is one of only 2 Tanks that have Gunner Cannons on the back, other one being the Blower.
- The name is conjectural.