|This page is a Stub. Please help us expand it!|
DesignAll Celestials have 3 Polygon layers. The top layer is a pentagon, the middle being a heptagon and the bottom being a nonagon. The pentagon, heptagon and nonagon layers also have five, seven, and nine weapons equally spaced to their sides, respectively.
- Strong Against: Unaware tanks, rammers, trapped tanks, tanks with low HP
- Weak Against: Teaming tanks, Necromancer, focus-fire bullet spammers, all sniper upgrades, destroyers.
Against the Celestial:
- Tanks with high penetration and damage can easily deal damage, however this is quite dangerous as tanks with maxed out bullet stats have low max health. Focus-fire tanks with high FoV like the streamliner are recommended.
- Using ramming tanks is not a good idea due to the overpowered max health and body damage. Also, the traps are large and deplete health easily.
- Using Necromancer you can standby until the Celestial is low on health, then pick the right moment to finish it off with your drones, the more the better.
- Teaming with tanks is the best strategy, as they can eventually overwhelm the Celestial.
- Try not to make yourselves trapped in dead ends or corners. If you come across such situations it is best to blockade the Celestial with Barricade traps and wait for help. Otherwise you'll be dead for sure.
- If you are a Healer , stay at the rear or in the sanctuaries to heal tanks with low HP. You should never attempt to shoot any boss with healer bullets as they heal the boss.
- Using destroyer branch tanks like Annihilator or Hybrid is a useful strategy because of their large, damaging bullets. Swarmer may be the best option,
- Each polygon layer of the Celestial's body gains two sides each layer.
- The Celestials originally came from the Arras.io boss contest.
- All of the Celestial's weapons follow the pattern of shooting turrets on the top, drone spawners or drone spawning turrets in the middle, and trap turrets on the bottom.
- It used to be that the easiest way to take one down was to spawn in it, and therefore making it take massive damage. However, this bug was patched.
- By default, Celestials spawn with 1 million score. However, this only appears on the leaderboard once the Celestial kills a player.
- Though they were originally exclusive to the boss event, the Celestials can now be found in all servers.
- There is a chance Celestials can cause servers to crash as they are huge in size and pull down server and client speeds.
- In Siege, Paladin spawns first, Freyja comes in next, and Zaphkiel is the third. From there, anything can happen.
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.