|This page is a Stub. Please help us expand it!|
All Celestials have 3 Polygon layers. The top layer is a pentagon, the middle being a heptagon and the bottom being a nonagon. The pentagon, heptagon and nonagon layers also have five, seven, and nine weapons equally spaced to their sides, respectively.
- Strong Against: TBA
- Weak Against: TBA
Against the Celestial
- Tanks with high penetration and damage can easily take down HP
- Using rammers is not a good idea due to the ammount of bullet spam and body damage
- Using Necromancer you can chop down its HP
- Each polygon layer of the Celestial's body gains two sides each layer.
- The Celestials originally came from the Arras.io boss contest.
- All of the Celestial's weapons follow the pattern of shooting turrets on the top, drone spawners or drone spawning turrets in the middle, and trap turrets on the bottom.
- It used to be that the easiest way to take one down was to spawn in it, and therefore making it take massive damage. However, this bug was patched.
- By default, Celestials spawn with 1 million score. However, this only appears on the leaderboard once the Celestial kills a player.
- Though they were originally exclusive to the boss event, the Celestials can now be found in all servers.
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial|