The Constructor is one of the current Arras.io Tier 4 Tanks that can be upgraded from either the Builder or the Destroyer and may not upgrade any further. Its upgrade keys are
Y (Builder) and
The Constructor features a circular tank body as a base with a large Launcher mounted at the front of the body. Unlike the Diep.ioMega Trapper, the Traps have four points instead of three and are called Blocks.
- Launcher size is increased and its traps (known as Blocks), are much larger than it's predecessor's, the Builder.
- Trap Damage is increased.
- The Blocks have a boomerang effect—initially they travel a long distance but return partially back towards the Constructor.
- Fires with more recoil than the Builder but much less than the Destroyer.
- Strong Against: Low health tanks, unsuspecting rammers, low level tanks.
- Weak Against: High DPS tanks, high FoV tanks, skilled rammers.
As the Constructor
- Players should try and bait enemies into coming closer. This gives the Constructor chances to hit them with its powerful Blocks.
- Against rammers, try to stay in a place with allies. The Blocks can cripple and slow down the rammer, but skilled rammers can usually dodge them. Therefore, nearby teammates makes it easy to take out rammers.
- In team-based modes, the Constructor can be used in substitute of tanks such as the Barricade to give strong protection against enemy fire.
Against the Constructor
- Players should steer clear of the Constructor and its Blocks, since they do massive damage. However, it can be easily taken out from moderate to long range.
- A tank with high FoV can heavily damage a Constructor, as the player can shoot them without getting close and the enemy seeing.
- The Constructor has a Diep.io equivalent in the Mega Trapper.
- However, the Arras Constructor's traps have four points, as opposed to three.
- The Mega Trapper was renamed to the Constructor after the Trapper became a tier 2 option and the Builder became the substitution for the Block Trapper.