Note that these controls apply to an English US QWERTY keyboard. Controls may vary from keyboard to keyboard.
The following keys allow you to control how your tank moves.
→ keys let you move, up, left, down, and right respectively. They can be used interchangeably.
The Mouse and Trackpad allow you to control the tank’s “target”.
Left-Click allows you to target the pointer with Ammo.
Right-Click allows you to either control the tank’s scope, firing front Cannon as the Falcon or Eagle, or reverse the targeting of Drones.
- Space Bar and Shift keys can also be used for Left-Click and Right-Click, respectively.
You also can press
N to level up exclude some Game Modes.
Stats can be upgraded either by clicking their respective
number button in the upgrade table or by using the
numerical keys in different parts of the keyboard.
The Stats’ numeric IDs are in order
1 - 0 : Body Damage, Max Health,, Bullet Speed, Bullet Health, Bullet Penetration, Bullet Damage, Reload, Movement Speed, Shield Regenation and Shield Capacity respectively.
The press of
M + number will maximize the stat, or use all points if there's not enough points to maximize stats.
Tank Controls (Mobile Version)
You can play Arras.io with any mobile device, just accessing the site.
- Upgrade Tier: Press one of buttons shown on the top of the screen, which you wish to be.
- Upgrade Stats: Press buttons shown on the top of the screen, after upgrading 3 times and reaching Tier 4.
- Display server information:
- Holding the key will display the upgrade tree further, overlapping the screen.
- If desired, you can record your screen by pressing Z. To stop recording, press Z again.