The Death Screen is a feature in Arras.io that displays, after you die, your final score, the tank you last used, time alive, and (for a few seconds) the tank that killed you.
It currently shows:
- "lol you died"
- The name of the entity that killed you.
- If a tank, it says with which of their weapons they killed you.
- Your tank's level.
- Your final score.
- Your final class and an image of it.
- Your Stats.
- The Leaderboard.
- The map.
- The place where you died and what's happening there.
- The map and your final position on it.
- Data on the server.
Disconnection happens when the player had a bad or no WiFi connection during the death screen, or they had stayed in the death screen long enough to get this message.