The Death Screen is a feature in Arras.io that displays, after you die, your final score, the tank you last used, time alive, and (for a few seconds) the tank that killed you.
It currently shows:
- "lol you died"
- Your tank's level.
- Your final score.
- Your final class and an image of it.
- How long you had survived.
- How many Tanks you've destroyed.
- The name of the entity that killed you.
- If a tank, it says with which of their weapons they killed you.
- Your Stats.
- The Leaderboard.
- The map.
- The place where you died and what's happening there.
- The map and your final position on it.
- Data on the server.
Disconnection happens when the player had a bad or no WiFi connection during the death screen, or they had stayed in the death screen long enough to get this message.
- Before update on November 22nd, 2017, a death message instead of "You have died a stupid death." was "You have been kille".
- Survived time can be measured up to 300 days. Surviving more than 300 days makes the message "Survived for FOREVER".
- An icon displayed at "kills" can change depending on how much "kill points"[conjectural] the player granted.
- The kill points can be calculated as: Player 1pt, Assist-kill 0.5pts, Visitor 3pts.
- Here's the correspondence table of the points and the icon:
- 0 points: 🌼 (Blossom)
- 0.5~3.5 points: 🎯 (Direct hit)
- 4~7.5 points: 💥 (Collision Symbol)
- 8~14.5 points: 💢 (Anger Symbol)
- 15~24.5 points: 🔥 (Fire)
- 25~49.5 points: 💣 (Bomb)
- 50~74.5 points: 👺 (Japanese Goblin)
- 75~99.5 points: 🌶️ (Hot Pepper)]
- 100+ points: 💯 (Hundred Points Symbol)