- Not to be confused with the Sentry, which are smaller non-Boss Crasher-based Polygons that also have weapons.
Elite Crasher Variants
- Elite Destroyer
- Elite Gunner
- Elite Sprayer
All variants of Elite Crasher have a larger pink triangle as their base. The Elite Crasher is a larger, stronger version of a regular Crasher except it has weapons.
This variant has one short but very wide cannon on each side, making a total of three cannons. It also has a Triplet auto turret, with the turret's body colored the same with the Elite Crasher's body.
This variant has two auto turrets on its front sides. These turrets each have two Gunner cannons. This Elite Crasher also has a large launcher that shoots out square-shaped traps with auto turrets, known as pillboxes, similar to those used by the Engineer. There is also two short spikes that stick out on the Elite Crasher's front, as well as another two on its back side.
This variant has three Sprayer auto turrets on the sides. The turret's body has the same color with the boss itself.
3 Sprayer Auto Turrets
Having a high health and strong weapons, an Elite Crasher should be avoided by the player if they do not have weapons that could counter it or when fighting it alone. Ramming it is not recommended, as it also has a high health and body damage.
- Avoid getting hit by its Destroyer bullets at all costs.
- Try using something with high RoF and/or high FoV like the Streamliner with high bullet damage to take down the Gunners.
- You can take on an Elite Sprayer by yourself with a high penetration Annihilator. Annihilator bullets will easily punch through the Elite Sprayer’s bullets, and the large size makes it hard to miss.
- Although the Elite Gunner variant alludes with its name to a stronger form of said tank, the former seems to relate more as a stronger Gunner Trapper, with the only difference using pillboxes instead of normal traps.
- The Elite Crashers have 10 possible names in Arras.io.
- As you see, all of them starts with a letter "A".
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner|