- Not to be confused with the Sentry, which are smaller non-Boss Crasher-based Polygons that also have weapons.
An Elite Crasher is a boss found in Arras.io. As their name implies, they are larger and stronger Crashers equipped with weapons. They come in four different variations: Elite Destroyer, Elite Gunner, Elite Sprayer, and Elite Battleship.
All variants of Elite Crasher have a larger pink triangle as their base. The Elite Crasher is a larger, stronger version of a regular Crasher except it has weapons.
StrategyHaving a high health and strong weapons, an Elite Crasher should be avoided by the player if they do not have weapons that could counter it or when fighting it alone. Ramming it is not recommended, as it also has a high health and body damage.
This variant has one short but very wide cannon on each side, making a total of three cannons. It also has a Triplet auto turret, with the turret's body colored the same with the Elite Crasher's body.
- Avoid getting hit by its Destroyer bullets at all costs.
- It is easy to avoid these bullets though because of the large reload time. So by timing you shots or drone attacks correctly, you can quickly overwhelm the Elite Destroyer.
- Beware in a 1v1 (which is possible), the drones will attack you which will ultimately kill you if you use any destroyer class upgrade.
- A good counter to this would be the Artillery and it's upgrades due to the extra bullets on it's side. These bullets will deal with the majority of crashers, while allowing the main turret to reduce HP very fast.
- If you use a Single or even a Basic and if you are fast enough, you will be able to avoid the drones and deal massive amounts of damage to the Elite Destroyer, while taking minimal damage from the auto turret.
- Using a Ranger is also a good idea due to it FoV allowing it to attack, without being targeted with extreme accuracy.
This variant has two auto-turrets on its front sides. These turrets each have two Gunner cannons. This Elite Crasher also has a large launcher that shoots out square-shaped traps with auto-turrets, known as pillboxes, similar to those used by the Engineer. There are also two short spikes that stick out on the Elite Crasher's front, as well as another two on its backside.
- Unless you are and extremely slow tank, avoiding the pillboxes should not be a big problem. Because of their turrets though, it would be beneficial to take them out while attacking the Elite Gunner.
- Try using something with high RoF and/or high FoV like the Streamliner with high bullet damage to take down the Gunners.
- Another strategy is using a high penetration tank to cut through the bullets to deal damage to Elite Gunner. This includes any bullet spamming tank with any type of bullet spread. The spread will take out the pillboxes quickly, defend against any incoming bullets, and if close enough, will directly damage the Gunner, eventually taking it out.
This variant has three Sprayer auto turrets on the sides. The turret's body has the same color as the boss itself.
3 Sprayer Auto Turrets
- You can take on an Elite Sprayer by yourself with a high penetration Annihilator. Annihilator bullets will easily punch through the Elite Sprayer’s bullets, and the large size makes it hard to miss. This works with any Destroyer class upgrade, but the Annihilator does especially well.
- Don't fight the Elite Sprayer using any Cruiser upgrade because even though the bullets are weak, they will out-penetrate the tiny drones.
- Using any speed build with the Overseer Class can take this out over a long period of time. Because the drones are quite large, you can easily direct them between the auto turrets of the Elite Sprayer dealing a lot of damage. However this method is time wasting as the Elite Sprayer regenerates most of the health back while you respawn your drones. Then if any other tank comes along trying to kill you, the Elite sprayer will regen health in no time.
- Using a Single, or sniper class upgrade will not work because of the amount of bullets the Elite Sprayer shoots. However, any Sniper class upgrade is extremely effective while the Elite Sprayer is attacking another tank/distracted.
This variant has nine Swarm drone spawners, three on each side. It also has 3 auto-turrets, one in each corner of its body.
3 Auto Turrets and 9 Swarm Drone cannons
- A Penta Shot can be useful in ensuring that its swarms don’t lead to your downfall, as it will cover a wide angle where you fire.
- Using an Octo Tank or a Cyclone with high bullet speed will also be effective at taking down the Elite Battleship because it will destroy any drones approaching you, while actually being able to hit the tank.
- Any focused fire tank will be able to directly damage the Elite Battleship directly, but will be killed by the drones before dealing enough damage to kill the elite Battleship.
- Although the Elite Gunner variant alludes with its name to a stronger form of said tank, the former seems to relate more as a stronger Gunner Trapper, with the only difference using pillboxes instead of normal traps.
- The Elite Battleship was an idea suggested by Reflection.
- The Elite Crashers have 10 possible names in Arras.io.
- As you see, all of them starts with a letter "A".
- They also happen to all be names of important mythological and scientific characters.
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial|