The Elite Skimmer features an orange triangle and another orange shape with 3 auto deployers which shoot missiles. They have 4 small cannons on the side in back, positioned like a Fighter's back and side cannons. These are called Hyper Missiles.
Essentially, it is an Elite Destroyer without the drones, but with more bullets.
- To kill this boss, it is advisable to use a focused fire tank like Triplet. Dodge the Hyper Missiles, and keep chipping away at it's health.
- However, the best tank to kill this boss is probably Overgunner, as maxing out bullet speed, penetration, damage, and reload will make it so your drones can block Hyper Missiles and defend you from other players while your gunner cannons can chip away at its health.
- Using any tank from the Director class will be unable to penetrate through the spam of the Hyper Missile's bullets. When using a Cruiser class upgrade, the drones cannot even reach the tank, and using any other class, the drones will be too damaged to deal great amounts of damage to the Elite Skimmer.
- Any spread firing tank will effectively neutralize the Elite Skimmer (while avoiding the missiles), however none of the bullets will be strong enough to penetrate through to the boss itself.
- Any Sniper class tank can probably take the Elite Skimmer out over time, but the bullets would be weakened and not deal as much damage due to the bullet spam of the Elite Skimmer.
- It was first sighted on June 2nd, 2018.
- It can sometimes spawn together with a Rogue Palisade, a Summoner and/or a Nest Keeper.
- Similar to the Rogue Palisade, the Summoner and the Nest Keeper, before spawning, the message "A strange trembling..." will show up.
- It is the only Tank of this color. The only other time this color is used is with a Triangle.
- The Elite Skimmer is the only tank which is shaped after a triangle currently in-game.
- It is the only non-Elite Crasher Boss that does have "Elite" in it's name.
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial|