|The subject of this article is no longer in Arras.io! Please keep note while reading that this feature is archived and cannot be done/played in Arras.io anymore.|
The Gatling Gun is one of the removed Arras Tier 3 Tanks that would have upgraded from the Machine Gun at Level 25. The Gatling Gun would had further upgraded into Accurator and the Sprayer (Mockup) class. The upgrade key for this tank would have been
Upon being upgraded to the Gatling Gun, the FoV and Bullet Speed would have increased to that of the Snipers. The RoF (Rate of Fire) would have decreased.
- Strong Against: Tanks with low FoV, low penetration tanks, nearby tanks, slow tanks.
- Weak Against: Tanks with a high bullet speed, other Tanks with FoV, Drone classes.
As the Gatling Gun
- Use the high FoV and bullet speed as your advantage to taking out most tanks.
- Most nearby tanks don't stand much of a chance against this tank. Same goes with the slow tanks.
Against the Gatling Gun
- Some tanks with high bullet speed and FoV, like tanks from the Sniper branch are able to encounter it in long range, especially things like the Streamliner.
- Any Tank should be careful when fighting the Gatling Gun, for its firepower can be significant and deadly, even in long range.
- If careful, the Drones could easily take out this tank, especially with a surprise attack.
- Surprisingly, the Gatling Gun does not upgrade from the Sniper, despite being a Machine Gun/Sniper combination.