The Gunner is one of the current Tier 3 Tanks in Arras.io that may upgrade from the Machine Gun and the Twin. The Gunner may further upgrade into the Auto-Gunner, Nailgun, Auto-4, Machine Gunner, Gunner Trapper, or Cyclone. The upgrade key for it is
The Gunner features a circular base, with four small Cannons mounted at the front.
- Strong Against: Tanks with a lower overall DPS, low reload Tanks
- Weak Against: Drone classes, Tanks with a higher overall DPS
As the Gunner
- The Gunner is a good Tank for farming, and players would do well to farm as much as possible in order to level up.
- If in combat with an enemy, their reload and DPS is all that matters. Against Destroyers, the Gunner will have an easy time countering its low reload and DPS, but against a Triplet, the Gunner will have a harder time against its quicker reload and higher DPS.
- If in combat with a low DPS Tank, make sure you can avoid its bullets. Spam in its general direction. Don't be afraid to tilt your Cannon slightly to catch their sides.
- If in combat with a high DPS Tank, look at its health. If it's low on health, pressure it as much as possible and it'll die. Otherwise, retreat under the cover of your Bullets. This also applies to Drone users if the Gunner is able to have a clear shot at the Drone user.
Against the Gunner
- If you have a low DPS or are low on health, don't engage in battle with the Gunner. If you have a high DPS or are a Drone class, engage the Gunner, but always prioritise your health.
- The best way to combat a Gunner is to know their tactics, and use them against them. Spam in its general direction, blocking its bullets, and don't be afraid to use the Gunner's single-directional strategy to your advantage by aiming slightly at its sides.