The Machine Gun is one of the current Tier 2 Tanks in Arras.io that upgrades from the Basic. It may further upgrade into the Gunner, Minigun, and the Artillery. It can also upgrade into the Sprayer at Level 45. Its upgrade key is
The Machine Gun has a circular base and a trapezoidal shaped Cannon mounted at the front.
The Machine Gun changes its Cannon to fire nearly twice as fast, but with decreased accuracy. The increased rate of fire also increases recoil.
- Strong Against: Tanks within its FoV, low penetration tanks, nearby tanks.
- Weak Against: High penetration Tanks, tanks with a high FoV, Drone classes.
As the Machine Gun
- Players should use the Machine Gun's increased recoil to quickly move around the map.
- The Machine Gun's reduced accuracy is, in some ways, an advantage, making it better at farming and a long-range Tank.
Against the Machine Gun
- Tanks with more accurate fire, like the Ranger, can engage the Machine Gun from afar without much trouble, dealing heavy damage while avoiding the Machine Gun's erratic fire.
- Any Tank should be careful when fighting the Machine Gun, for its firepower can be significant and deadly.
- In the Arras.io mockup, it was able to upgrade to the Blaster, the Gatling Gun, the Destroyer, and the removed Unnamed Machine Gun Upgrade.