Due to it being a mockup Tank, this Tank has unknown stats. However, what is known is that it could presumably perform very similarily to the Triple Twin, presumably with around the same stats, but it only has 3 cannons.
- Strong against: Groups of enemy tanks surrounding it, low RoF (Rate of Fire) and low DPS Tanks, low level Tanks, some Trapper classes.
- Weak against: Tanks with concentrated fire like the Penta Shot or Triplet, Destroyer branch, Drone users, skilled rammers.
As the Machine Triple
- This tank should be played like a Triple Twin. As the Machine Triple uses Machine Guns instead of Twins, remember that its bullets are less focused but more dense than the Triple Twin.
- Try to attack groups of low health or low level tanks, as its heavy firepower in every direction can easily take them out, making it great for crowd control.
- The Machine Triple's exceptional firepower can also be used for farming. It will take out Polygons with ease and there is even a small chance the player can unintentionally kill an enemy tank.
Against the Machine Triple
- A Destroyer can easily take out the Bullet streams with its high bullet penetration and can then proceed to attacking the Machine Triple itself. Do not do this if at low HP.
- A skilled rammer can make their way around the constant Bullet stream and then start attacking the Machine Triple itself. There is a very low chance that the rammer will die (if at full HP) unless the player is skilled.
- Tanks with high DPS and cocentrated firepower like the Triplet can shoot at where the Cannons are, destroying bullets and then damaging the Machine Triple.
- It looks similar to the the Triple Twin, except that the Triple Twin has 6 cannons instead of 3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.