- Strong Against: Distracted tanks with low DPS, solo tanks, tanks with low Reload, Smasher Classes, Destroyer Classes.
- Weak Against: Prepared tanks with high DPS, multiple tanks, spread tanks, Sprayer, and Triplet, occasionally Streamliner if caught off-guard.
As the Manager
- Camping in a spot of the map could allow players to get kills without being spotted.
- Invisibility should be used to ambush players rather than trying to hide forever, as it might be suspicious to see Drones appearing out of nowhere upon their destruction.
- Players should be extra careful when they become the Leader, as the leader arrow will still lead users towards their location, rendering invisibility useless. Nevertheless, the Leader Arrow will disappear within a certain distance of the player so hiding should still be “possible” given they change locations often.
- Players should not camp in spots where there are many tanks and/or Polygons, as Stray Bullets or tanks trying to farm can damage the player and thus reveal the Manager's location.
- Managers should never stop controlling their Drones, as they will automatically fly in a circle around them, advertising their location to other players.
Against the Manager
- Drones that appear to not have a tank controlling them is a sure sign that a Manager is near by. Destroy one enemy Drone and watch where the next Drone spawns in order to locate the Manager (since it either won’t move, or will move, becoming visible). Doing this is pretty much useless, however, as the Manager would attack back soon. Use a Tri-Angle or similar classes in order to avoid the Manager’s Drones, then blast the Manager with the front cannon while dodging and holding off the Manager’s Drones with the rear cannons. Or use a Necromancer and just sweep any area where Drones without a visible owner are.
- Use an Octo Tank, or a similar tank to flood zones with suspected Managers while running at a slight angle, in order to fire around and overpower or simply dissuade the Manager from fighting.
- If the player knows there is a Manager and does not have a sufficient DPS tank, then they should keep an eye out for Drones. If the player sees any Drones with no obvious source, spray and pray until the Manager retreats.
- The Auto Gunner is effective because the Auto Gunner’s bullets can kill the Manager and its drones while the Auto Turret can expose the Manager’s location.
- Use the Triplet. The focused fire of the Triplet’s Bullets will kill the Manager’s Drones faster than it can Reload. The player can then proceed to kill the Manager with ease.
- If the player is using a fast Trapper class with high reload points, and comes close to the Manager, they can shoot a trap at it, and it may react by moving, which makes them visible. Then, they should shoot at the Manager's Spawner to kill any new drones. With some luck, the player may be able to kill it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.