Not to be confused with the Gunner, which shares a similar design.The second and the third Cannons are bigger.
- Strong Against: Low RoF Tanks, Low DPS Tanks, Non-focused fire Tanks, Rammers
- Weak Against: High RoF Tanks, High DPS Tanks, Bullet Spammers, Tanks at near of it
As the Musket
- Upon upgrading from the Twin, its Bullet Damage and Bullet Penetration are decreased.
- Strategies similar to the Twin can be applied.
- It has very high DPS, if a tank is weak, the Musket will win almost every time.
- Even though it is weak against drone classes, it still fares pretty well against them, because a no bullet speed build can build a bullet wall that can kill drones fast and efficiently.You can just select to go for a Reload build or a kinda Sniper build.
Against the Musket
- Streamliner can destroy a Musket due to higher DPS and the fact that it can out penetrate the Musket's bullets.
- A Single can shoot right through the bullet stream.But because of the Musket's damage is strong, beware and try to avoid the bullets.
- The Musket was nerfed, due to being too powerful when it was first added.
- It is basically a better version of the Twin.You may see it has more damage and bullet speed, very alike to having two Sniper cannons.
- The Musket, I should say, is quite useless except more FoV and damage and bullet speed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.