|This page needs some cleanup. Please refer to the Style Guide for more information. |
Details: Rework the page to match the formatting style of other Boss pages.
The Nest Keeper is a boss in Arras.io.
The Nest Keeper has a pentagon body with 5 Twin auto turrets, one in each corner on the outside of its body, with each having the same body color. It also has 5 drone Spawners, one on each side of its body. In the center of its body it has one Boomer turret.
As described in the infobox, the Nest Keeper has:
What to do
- Be mindful of its drones, they’re fairly strong.
- Be sure to play as a Penta Shot while avoiding it's weapons.
- It has a chance to spawn with a Rogue Palisade, a Summoner and/or an Elite Skimmer. If this is the case, do NOT fight all at once, they can make a very deadly combo (especially with the Elite Skimmer), instead, try getting them to move away from each other (if the other boss is a Rogue Palisade, make the Nest keeper move away from the Rogue Palisade) before fighting them.
What not to do
- Try ramming it when it has high health as it has more health than a max-health Smasher.
- Fight it alone (unless you are skilled). Although the twin turrets and drones are weak, the boomer cannon is powerful enough to two-shot a glass build tank.
- Try to use a drone tank without a team as the drone tank may be strong against regular tanks the drone tank will be easily killed by the Nest Keeper (especially Underseer branch)
- This boss was a suggestion by Whert.
- Its the first boss to use the Pentagon shape.
- It is the first (and currently the only) boss to use boomerangs.
- Along with Rogue Palisade, Summoner and Elite Skimmer, before spawning, the message "A strange trembling..." will show up.
- The Nest Keeper was added along with the Elite Battleship in the March 18th, 2020 Update.
- This boss is the third-largest in the game, the largest being the Eternal and Ragnarok.
- The Nest Keeper's Drones used to push it around a bit, giving it some kind of speed boost sometimes.
- This was fixed(?) on an unknown update.
- The Nest Keeper was based on the Leviathan, which is a Fanon boss made by Graviatar. Proof is shown in Graviatar's message wall.
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial • Rogue Celestial • Ragnarok • Kronos|