The Predator has 3 cannons that overlap each other. The biggest is a Destroyer cannon and the smallest cannon is the same size as a Basic Tank's.
The Predator has the ability to move its camera on a new place by right-clicking (mouse 2). This locks the camera position on the new position as long as the player holds right clicking. The camera moves to the place by your cursor while right-clicking, so the Predator can literally have more vision than other tanks.
- Strong Against: Any Basic low-level Tanks, the Director classes (the location is really important in this case, because Director classes are also strong to the Hunter classes).
- Weak Against: Triplet, Sprayer, and other fast firing cannons, skilled drone, and rammer users. Beware a close-range fight. You are vulnerable if you use your field of vision to try and kill someone else, as this makes your tank unable to be seen.
As the Predator
- Play this tank similarly to other Sniper classes.
- Because the Predator can see further (if you're playing on desktop and not on mobile), which means the Predator can find enemies faster and attack faster. So you can stay more rear than other tanks, also it can reduce danger of taking damage.
- However, you need to be aware while zooming because otherwise you don't zoom out, you can really be in danger within rammers or Smasher classes. So zooming in-and-out several times will help you a lot.
- If you're playing on desktop (and not on mobile), remember to use your extended field of view to your advantage. One trick is to move your camera, then move your tank backward. The camera does not move, but your tank is moved. Beware, as you might no longer see your tank and be killed by sneak attacks, such as rammers.
- By firing one or two bullets manually then enabling Auto Fire after a split second (trial and error will likely be necessary), it is possible to stack two or three bullets on top of each other so that they fire in sync. This can be used to emulate an increased damage per shot, and more easily eliminate enemies quickly before they can escape.
Against the Predator
- The Predator is vulnerable while it has its camera moved somewhere else. While you can’t tell if it is moving its camera, you could flank it by firing bullets at it.
- Rammers are very effective, the Predator has a low reload and is usually very slow so it is a very easy target when your stats are high on movement speed, you may easily chase it down and kill it.
- Bullet spammers can overwhelm a Predator due to the low reload, good choices include the Triplet or Penta Shot. However, the Predator's bullet stats are very high (except for reloading) and can penetrate the spammer's bullets, so it is best to flank the Predator's sides.
- Drone wielding tanks like the Overlord or Manager could spread out the drones and flank the Predator by sides front and back, that way, the Predator could easily get overwhelmed and killed.
- The Factory can nullify the Predator's bullets with its own while moving at full speed in the tank's direction.
- The Predator used to not have the camera move ability it had in Diep.io, until the first update in December 2018.
- The Predator is the only tank that can zoom in-and-out.
- Actually zooming in-and-out is impossible while playing mobile, that means you need use the Predator with no zooming the camera.