The Quad Twin has 8 Cannons, each pair of 2 placed at a 90° angle. Each right Cannon overlaps each left Cannon in a clockwise fashion.
Due to the Quad Twin being a mockup tank, it has unknown stats.
- Strong Against: Groups of low level enemies, low penetration Tanks, Trapper branches, Tanks that struggle to kill Hexa Tanks.
- Weak Against: Destroyer branches, high penetration Tanks, high FoV Tanks, Tanks that can easily kill Hexa Tanks.
As the Quad Twin
- This tank should be played like a Hexa Tank.
- Due to its high number of cannons, it can be used in FFA.
Against the Quad Twin
- Destroyers can easily one-shot the Quad Twin.
- Try to shoot between the cannons.
- The Triplet has higher DPS than it, so it can take out a Quad Twin.
- Twin means two, and quad means four, therefore, four times two gives eight, which is why that this tank has eight cannons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.