The Rogue Palisade is a boss found in Arras.io that was first sighted on June 2nd, 2018. The tank is also available to be battled. When spawning, players are notified of when it spawns or dies. It appears on the map as a black dot and is larger than a dominator. It can have a maximum of 12 minions and its trapper turrets are permanently set to auto-fire mode. The Rogue Palisade naturally has auto-spin enabled.
The Rogue Palisade has a huge black hexagon as its base with 6 factory barrels on its sides and 6 trap launcher turrets on the corners.
- The boss itself has every stat fully upgraded except the speed stat. This is proven by accessing it using devmode.
- The trap turrets will attack independently which means at least 6 people could be attacked.
- it has 6 minions which can be controlled if accessed with devmode, they aren't really strong but can pose a threat.
- The best way to deal with it is to use a long range class like ranger or auto-4, this way you can deal with the minions and the traps.
- The boss can spawn up to 12 minions.
- The Rogue Palisade is a stronghold and is more defensive than offensive. Staying far away using a sniper class is one way to beat it.
- Bullet spammers are also good.
- Don't use rammers and trappers against this tank, because they're weak against this tank.
- Destroyers classes are okay, just be sure to avoid the minions.
- Drone classes aren't very effective due to the huge health pool, so use a different tank instead.
- Since the Rogue Palisade can sometimes spawn together with a Summoner/Elite Skimmer, beware of them while fighting the Rogue Palisade.
- This boss was suggested to Neph by Fillygroove, also known as Tacocat247 on FANDOM.
- It was added right after Neph's arras server closed.
- This is the first boss that actually is fully controllable by the player through Devmode.
- All of the names are castle names.
- It is the only Hexagon Boss currently.
- It is also the only Hexagon Tank that rotates.
- It's the only boss that spawns minions.
- Before appearing, the message "A strange trembling..." will appear on the top of the screen.
- Fortress's old name is "Palisade".
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner|