Squares are a type of Polygon found in Arras.io. They are the second most common Polygon in the entire game, as well as the second weakest and least valuable, awarding a mere ~30 XP. They are so weak that a Basic Tank can kill one with just two un-upgraded bullets. They appear as small squares and often spawn in large groups.
It can be easily identified by its bright yellow color and its square shape. A tank with no upgrades can take it out with two shots. If the tank crashes into it, they will both take some damage.
- Squares are very weak and make a good polygon for low level tanks to farm on until they can go after larger prey.
- After Level 15 or so, however, Squares become a rather ineffective option to level up.
- It is a decent option to ram into a lot of them, as long as the rammer, such as the Smasher, is effective and has decent body damage and health.
- In regular Diep.io, there are also Squares, which are very similar in design and about as weak.
- After about thirty seconds, Eggs turn into Squares.
- While Gems and grey Eggs turn into Green Squares
- Squares can no longer be turned into drones by body damage. The player has to use one of their drones to turn the next square into a drone.
|Egg • Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Beta Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crashers • Sentry • Obstacles|
Rare Polygons (Gem • Shiny • Jewel • Legendary • Shadow • Albino • Rainbow)