|This page needs some cleanup. Please refer to the Style Guide for more information. |
Details: Expand Technical section: include how many drones the Summoner can have, if possible. Also rework Strategy section.
Its Spawners spawn a massive amount of drones rapidly, which move very fast.
- To kill the Summoner it is advisable to use an AoE tank, like the Penta Shot. Just keep circling and shooting it until it dies.
- If using a focused fire tank, like Streamliner, move your mouse back and forth over the boss. This will block incoming drones but still do damage. This is called flicking.
- If using a sniper, try from long range and snipe BETWEEN the drones.
- It's best to defeat the summoner together because when it's distracted on one player of your team, it's defenseless and that gives you a huge advantage.
- Rammers with maxed out speed, body damage and max health can defeat this boss by lightly ramming it, but it will take multiple moves and it takes time.
- Ranger is the best at defeating the boss because the boss has a slightly lower FoV.
- Try using a high-health and fast tank to distract the drones, and lure them away, as the Summoner is defenseless without them.
- It is based on the Square.
- The boss can spawn with each of the following names:
- All its names start with an "A,” similarly to the Elite Crashers.
- Similar to the Rogue Palisade/Elite Skimmer/Nest Keeper, before a Summoner arrives, a message appears saying "A strange trembling...".
- It may also spawn with a Rogue Palisade, an Elite Skimmer and/or a Nest Keeper
- It was the first boss to not be included in the arras private server template.
- This boss is currently the only one to originate from its Diep.io counterpart. The main difference between the two is the color of their drones: Diep.io Summoner has peach-colored drones while in Arras.io, the drones have the same color as the boss.
- This boss also exists in Woomy Arras.
|Main Bosses||Elite Crashers • Rogue Palisade • Elite Skimmer • Summoner • Nest Keeper|
|Celestials||Paladin • Freyja • Zaphkiel • Theia • Nyx|
|Final Bosses||Ragnarok • Kronos • Legionary Crasher|
|Removed||Rogue Celestials ( Alviss • Tyr • Fiolnir)|