Its Spawners spawn a massive amount of drones rapidly, which move very fast.
- To kill the Summoner it is advisable to use an AoE tank, like the Penta Shot. Just keep circling and shooting it until it dies.
- If using a focused fire tank, like Streamliner, move your mouse back and forth over the boss. This will block incoming drones but still do damage. This is called flicking.
- If using a sniper, try from long range and snipe BETWEEN the drones.
- It's best to defeat the summoner together because when it's distracted on one player of your team, it's defenseless and that gives you a huge advantage.
- Rammers with maxed out speed, body damage and max health can defeat this boss by lightly ramming it, but it will take multiple moves and it takes time.
- Ranger is the best at defeating the boss because the boss has a slightly lower FoV.
- It is based on the Square.
- All its names start with an "a".
- Similar to the Rogue Palisade, before a Summoner arrives, a message appears saying "A strange trembling...".
|Elite Crasher • Elite Skimmer • Rogue Palisade • Summoner • Nest Keeper • Celestial|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.