- For the Arras.io Tank with a similar name, see Arras:Tri-Angle.
Triangles are a type of Polygon found in Arras.io. They are a common Polygon, as well as a somewhat resistant and XP awarding one. Unlike Squares, they take more than just four hits to be killed. They appear as small red triangles and often spawn in company with other Polygons.
- Triangles are good for low level players. They're tough, but give a valuable bounty of XP for lower level players. Once you get to around Level 20, though, farming Triangles becomes useless so farming Pentagons is much more effective.
- Crashing into some Triangles while on low health is a huge risk, as despite their similar size to Squares they have much more hp. If you do not have the body damage to one-shot them they will bounce off stealing your momentum, and will deal more damage overall.
- In that case, it is best to upgrade to a Rammer (such as the Smasher, but you have to wait until level 25) and upgrade some of its health-related stats, such as Body Damage and Max Health.
- In Diep.io, there are also Triangles, which are very similar in design and about as strong.
- After thirty seconds, Triangles turn into Pentagons.
- In Arras, there are also rare Green Triangles that occasionally appear. They are much more plentiful in XP, but are less rare in Woomy Arras.io.
|Egg • Square • Triangle • Pentagon • Beta Pentagon • Alpha Pentagon • Crashers • Sentry|
|Gem • Shiny • Legendary • Shadow • Rainbow • Cube|
|Pentagon Nest • Obstacles|
|Jewel • Albino|