|This page is a Stub. Please help us expand it!|
It currently shows:
- The name of the user who killed you, under the phrase “You were killed by: (tank name)”.
- How long you’ve lived (In hours, minutes and/or seconds).
- Your Score.
- Your Level.
- Your Class, including a still image of the class and its official name.
- Spectating the entity that killed you (On the death spectator screen), until it dies.
- When it was first released, the Death Screen said that you have played for 60 hours before dying. Later that day, it got patched.
- Due to a bug, if a Tank died and its remaining Bullets/Traps destroyed other tanks, to the latter their player will receive a death message stating that they were killed by “An unnamed tank”, no matter how the ammo’s original owner was named.
- Before shapes were given their in-game names, they were referred as “An unnamed tank” in death screens. This was fixed in the August 21st update.
- Before the Death Screen, when a Tank killed you, it would only lead to a translucent screen, following the person that killed you. Pressing Enter would take you back to the naming screen.
- There was a bug (now fixed) that made the death screen zoom out, and make it look like a minimap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.