The Alpha Summoner is a buffed Summoner with a pink colored body with 4 barrels on each side. These spew out pink colored square drones. It's the size of a Mothership. The whole design is similar to the Summoner.
The Alpha Summoner's drones speed and penetration is the same of a regular Summoner's drone speed. Unlike the Summoner, the drone damage is high, it can take out a Dominator with 10 drones.
It has the twice as much health as a Dominator, it's health regen and body damage is high though, it will take at least 4 people to take it down. The movement speed is fairly slow, but still faster than a Mothership. It has greater reload rate than the Summoner.
- Strong against: Weaker tanks, tanks with low bullet damage or penetration, ramming tanks, focused bullet spammers.
- Weak against: Bullet spammers with high damage and penetration,Destroyer, Hybrid, Overseer/Necromancer classes.
- The drones will hunt down any tank until it’s killed it or the tank has moved far enough away. An effective strategy is to shoot at it while the drones are distracted by another player, similar to how a Dominator can be won over by being focused on one while others shoot.
- In team modes, you can work together with others to kill this entity.
- Drops 75k EXP when killed.
- Although most bullet spammers work on this tank, focused ones like the Streamliner, Twin, Machine Gun, etc., will not work due to there being so many drones that they tend to surround the tank rather than all come in one direction.
- Spread Shots are the most effective tank against the boss. The smaller bullets take out most of the squares while the larger one hits the boss. However, this can take some time and is not recommended in FFA as another tank can come and kill you.
- If added, it would be the 6th AI-controlled boss in the game
- It spawns in all gamemodes
- It has a 1/200 chance of spawning in each game
- Due to it being so over powered