The Auto Guardian has 3,000 HP, with 500 Health Regen. it moves at a slow speed of 5. It can detect from a 50 square radius, so be careful. Its Auto Turrets are similar to Auto 5's Turrets, with a slightly higher reload.
- The Auto Guardian fires at the enemy furthest from it. This makes it a bit easier to kill.
- It only suffers recoil from its 11 cannons.
- As it is a Polygon Boss, it will not be targeted by base drones unless provoked. It still takes damage from being in the base.
- It awards 30,000 experience when destroyed.
Strong against: Most tanks with small FOV, tanks with large FOV, if caught off-guard.
Weak Against: Tanks with large FOV, fast tanks such as the Booster.
Against the Auto Guardian
- It is recommended to use the Ranger or Predator against the Auto Guardian as the Ranger has a large FOV and can see the Auto Guardian.
- You can also take risks and use the Booster to shoot at it while moving quickly, though it may not be practical since the Booster is mainly a rammer.
- If the Auto Guardian looks at you with its 11 cannons, RUN. I repeat, RUN. You will take heavy fire if you don't run from the front cannons.
- You might be able to use the Manager to hit the Auto Guardian while invisible. This isn't too hard as the Auto Guardian takes a while to react to anything nearby.
- If its on low health, use something like the Destroyer to finish off the Auto Guardian and take the experience.
- Its body resembles a Pentagon, but with the yellow NPC color.
- It takes a bit to react to nearby enemies.
- Its size is rather small, around that of the Alpha Pentagon.