The Bandolier is one of the many Tier 4 Upgrades from the Smasher Class. The Bandolier may not upgrade any further as it is at the end of its branch. Idea by Enigmium and Tacocat247, DO NOT STEAL.
From the Smasher class, the Bandolier gains a Machine Gun Cannon mounted at the back of the tank for the cost of not having the Smashers original Shell's protection at the back, basically meaning it loses half of its Shell. Instead of being a sort of "Jack of all trades, but master of none" type of tank, like the original Auto Smasher, stats are combined. Reload and Bullet Speed is merged with Movement Speed, Bullet Damage is merged with Body Damage, and Bullet Penetration is merged with max health.
- Strong Against: Slow tanks, Tri-Angle branch, Overseer branch, most tier 3-4 enemies.
- Weak Against: High DPS tanks, Battleship, Wizard branch.
As the Bandolier
- Slow and Fast tanks alike can be killed with ease by the player. All the player needs to do is to boost and ram into the opponent. Its as simple as that.
- The Overseer branch might not be an obvious weakness since Bandolier is a ramming tank, but you just aren't thinking correctly. Since stats are combined, the player can flip yourself around, and the player is basically a Machine Gun with a shield mounted on the back. Not only can the player protect themselves from all sides (mostly), but the player can attack enemy Overseers with ease.
- Tier 3 and 4 enemies not listed in the "Weak Against" section can be killed easily. Take Tri-Trapper for example. The Player can kill it by aiming the Machine Gun Cannon at the enemy. The bullet spam is too much for it.
Against the Bandolier
- If the player is a High DPS tank, they can kill the Bandolier easily. Aim and fire. Even if the Bandolier fires back, they're no mach for the players bullet spam.
- The only Overseer branch with the real power to fight an enemy is Battleship. Battleship is the only tank with enough spamming power to overcome the enemy Bandolier. Keep on firing. The Bandolier is extremely easy to combat this way.
- The Wizard branch has a fighting chance, as long as the player combats the Bandolier in a square filled area. The Wizard branch is like the Necromancer, but it can actually fire back, so the Wizard branch is indeed safe, even if the Bandolier fires back. Squares will take care of the enemy.
- The name is random, and has no real origin at all.