Forget it, I'm making another Level 60 tank after I said I would stop because I hated it. The Bodyguard is a Level 60 upgrade from the Overlord. Created by Zathsu.
The Bodyguard looks like an Overlord, but has six small Drone Spawners on it, spaced evenly. On the tank itself is a black dot.
- Plays a much more Team Support role than an offensive beast, but still has its uses in FFA.
- The Crashers spawned by the Bodyguard can only be controlled if there are no bullets on screen.
- Crashers will chase enemy bullets as to protect teammates, or you.
- If they encounter Traps, they will ignore them.
- If they encounter Drones, they will clash, and whichever is stronger wins.
- Crasher count can be up to 30, enough to completely create a solid orbit around you.
- Six Crashers spawn at a time.
- Crashers are slightly stronger than a Battleship, but these ones do not randomly disappear like the Battleship's Crashers.
- When you are in danger (less than 33% HP), the black dot will open, and an Auto Turret will appear on top you, and begin firing at the closest thing. Once you reach 66% HP, the Auto Turret will vanish. It has the same strength as an Auto Gunner's turret.