It looks sort of like a Destroyer with three small barrels sticking out of the Destroyer barrel.
The Bombarder shoots a fast, large bullet, that explodes into 5 normal bullets when it gets near your target.
It follows the typical controls for a tank.
- Strong Against: Unprepared and slow tanks with low RoF, Bullet Penetration, and View Range.
- Weak Against: Prepared or fast tanks with high RoF, Bullet Penetration, and View Range.
As the Bombarder
- The Bombarder is good for farming large groups of Polygons.
- Use like you would as a Hunter or Assassin class tank.
- For a better effect, upgrade some Bullet Speed, although you already have lots of it.
- Bullet Damage and Bullet Penetration are important.
- Reload allows you to quickly shoot again if you miss.
- Tanks with low Max Health.
Against the Bombarder
- High RoF tanks with good Bullet Penetration and Bullet Damage can defeat a Bombarder, like any other Hunter or Assassin class tank.
- Fast tanks can dodge the large bullets, stopping them from exploding.
- When upgraded from the Hunter, Bullet Speed is increased by 40%.
- Idea by Grudgeholderr, do not steal.