Caelis, Lord of the Sky. Caelis, King of the Elementals. Caelis, the terror of tanks far and wide. His piercing eyes see all, his Lightning Staff never misses. All who touch him die, as do all who face him. With speed he chases foes and with power he annihilates them. And woe to those who make him angry...
Caelis, the most powerful Elemental in existence. From his health pool to his speed to his damage to his weaponry to his detection range, no other Elemental can beat him. Territe comes close but still falls far behind. With great power comes great responsibility and Caelis is certainly responsible. He leads the Elementals and is not just a figurehead— he admonishes them and at times punishes them. But neither is he a true king, for his power, although great, is not a match for the Elementals as a whole.
And what of Caelis's personality? Half of the time, he is calm, a cold efficiency machine. The other half can be likened to a supernova. Blazing, raw rage. Devastating, wild power. Outbreaks of astonishing venom. Even the ire of Bulletron and Territe is surpassed by Caelis when in "rage mode." What does this mean for tanks facing Caelis? It means that they'll be destroyed.
Caelis has a body made of a large pale Dodecagon. His hands are yellow Hexagons and grasp a grey staff. This staff has mini-lightning bolts on the handle. From either end protrude two massive lightning bolts, humming and glowing with energy. His yellow Pentagonal head is topped with a jeweled crown. His eyes are a bright, blazing blue.
Caelis, logically enough, has more health than any other Elemental. His body has 200,000 and each of his hands has 28,000. The grand total is an unequaled (among the Elementals) 256,000 HP. A 25% resistance to damage provides significantly improved protection.
Health Regen is minuscule, to say the least. Each part regenerates 4 Health Points a second, unless she's left alone for two minutes, when it accelerates to 50 Health Points a second. However, this very rarely happens.
Caelis is armed with a Lightning Staff, a long double-bolted weapon which deals massive damage and has a wide range of capabilities. Add this to Caelis's raw power and you get one powerful boss.
Caelis can move at high speeds, faster than many Tier 4 Tanks.
After Caelis spawns and the spawn message "The King of the Elementals is now ready to kill you." is broadcasted, Phase 1 begins. It lasts for two minutes. During this period, Caelis picks the best spot to attack.
After the two minutes are up, Caelis dives in from the sky and starts attacking. The start of Phase 2 is signaled by the message "From the sky comes a new terror...".
After Caelis's hands lose all of their health, he enters Phase 3, after broadcasting the message, "You don't want to make me angry... But not it's TOO LATE!" During this phase, his hands are withered and cracked. They no longer absorb damage, but still launch attacks. His body has scars and cracks down it, and his crown has lost a jewel.
In Phase 3, Caelis uses his previous attacks, but unlocks some additional ones. He also starts summoning bosses and AI-controlled tanks to aid him. But more important than all this is the fact that Caelis is now in rage mode...
This is the order in which Caelis summons bosses and AI-controlled tanks.
- Every 2,000 health lost, Caelis summons two AI-controlled tanks.
- There is no particular order to this, Caelis just summons two random tanks.
- Every 4,000 health lost, Caelis summons one boss.
- There is no particular order to this either. The bosses spawn randomly. However, the three following conditions always apply.
- First, any standard boss can be spawned, but nothing more powerful.
- Second, Meltdown has an extremely high chance of spawning.
- Third, each type of boss spawns just twice.
The End of Caelis
Once Caelis loses all his health, he summons a massive storm, with lightning and high winds. The storm, while growing bigger and bigger, sucks away Caelis's equipment, piece by piece, before he himself is sucked in. As the message "The Elementals will avenge this..." is broadcasted to all tanks in the server, Caelis explodes, releasing thousands of huge lightning bolts.
These quotes will occasionally be broadcasted to all tanks in the server. They start appearing after Phase 1 ends, but before Caelis begins to die. Quotes were added by Zathsu.
- "I have crushed fellow Elementals in combat! I have crumbled civilizations with mere glares! I have topped empires with strikes from the sky! You will be no different!" (When first initiated)
- "Your kind are nothing special. Nothing but subjects and parasites to the powers of the Elementals!" (Two random quotes after this one will be selected from below, followed by the last one)
- "You wield the weapons of ___!" (Blank is filled with either Trapasitis, Dronavin, or Bulletron)
- "Your hapless lives are claimed and subject to The Grim Reaper!"
- "You wither away in the sands of Tiempo!"
- "You inhabit the realms belonging to Territe!"
- "And now you will suffer and end at the hands of CAELIS, husks!"
- "A storm is coming..."
- "The calm has already passed, and you did not prepare."
- "I will show you what true power really is..."
- "Try all you want, you will fall! Not even Territe has bested me in battle!"
- "Your fiery passion will soon be synonymous with your chances at victory!"
- "The eye of the hurricane is MINE! None escape my sight!"
- "You've given me a chance to teach my other foes an important lesson about what happens when you meddle with Caelis!"
- "I am the epitome of existence! A million tanks could never match that!"
- "As you wither away into the clutches of The Grim Reaper, just remember that it is an honor to have your lives discontinued by my hands!"
- "You show some persistence, but your strength is lacking..."
- "I WILL NOT FALL!"
- "You will break like the clouds at my command!"
- "Your rains shall turn to snow as I turn my cold shoulder..."
- "The winds chant for me! The stars above cry my name! Do you not hear them?!"
- "You won't like me when I'm angry! I'M STILL JUST A BIT PEEVED, AHAHAHA!"
- "Lightning storms headed your way!"
- "The very forces of nature bend to my will. Your death count shouldn't be that hard to bend either!"
- "Vengeance! I shall make you weep rivers for threatening the Elementals!"
- "By the gusts of wind! By the shouts of thunder! By the drums of war cast by the sky, your cries will be no more than a whisper!"
- "Determination for naught! For what good will effort do you with no conviction!?"
- The seventh and last Elemental to be made and the fourth to be made completely under The Extended Tale of Diep.
- The fifth Elemental with "third-gen" images that were made in PowerPoint, resulting a transparent background and superior quality.
- This was updated with "fourth-gen" art.
- Quotes were added by Zathsu.
- At one point in time, Caelis had heptagon hands. This was changed because the aforementioned "fourth-gen" art was unable to replicate it for... reasons.