The Clasher is a tank that is similar to the Booster and Fighter.
It has a front barrel, and two hind barrels that are similar to the Booster. It has one small barrel at the back that helps on recoil.
The Clasher has 6 barrels, more than the Booster; however, its body damage decreases and its speed increases. It has better bullet damage than the Fighter, but lower penetration. Its FOV (field of view) increases a little like a Sniper.
- Strong Against: Bullet Spammers, Low DPS Tanks, Sniper branch
- Weak Against: Destroyer branch, Drone classes
As the Clasher
- Use most of the barrels at the same time if possible.
- Recoil/Ram to other tanks to lower their health.
- Use the increased FOV to counter other tanks
- Use your speed to maneuver your tank.
- Use the back recoil to escape stronger tanks.
- Use the same strategy of both Booster and Fighter.
Against the Clasher
- Use high damage per second tanks.
- Destroyer classes may help defeat this tank.
- The usage of Drone classes may also help.
- Huge groups of tanks may, again, also help.