|“This nest is my property!”||This fanon article (a fictional idea for the game) is authored by The Tidal Wave. Please do not make any notable changes to it without their permission.|
D-Mech is a large blue tank, with a cockpit in the front to symbolize that it is a mech. 6 long legs extend from the side and 2 smaller arms extend from the top. One hand has a serrated blade and the other has a Gatling gun on it. He also has a large Ranger Turret on top of him.
D-Mech is constantly moving about and he also jumps over tanks. His attacks usually involve either very heavy damage or major crippling.
- Sweep: Uses his Gatling gun to keep tanks at bay and if they get close enough, he uses his turret to kill them. Usually, it's an OHKO, but a Smasher branch tank with 9 points in Max Health can survive it.
- Saw tackle: Charges at tanks and slashes them with his blade. Tanks hit cannot regenerate health and take 30% more damage from anything.
- Ball mode: Rolls into a ball and attempts to roll over tanks. If a tank is rolled over, it dies instantly with a special flattening animation. Lasts for about 30 seconds or so.
- Domination mode: His legs root into place and his Ranger turret shoots at 300% reload rate and 200% damage and penetration.
- Decapitation: Swings his blade in a wide arc and tanks hit will get their barrels chopped off, unable to fire.
D-Mech's legs shatter and break apart as the main chassis rolls around helplessly until it explodes, summoning in another member of the League.
- It is heavily implied in the introduction that D-Mech is not a tank, but instead some other species that is a scientist.