Factory Battle is a 4-Team based gamemode, which is almost the same as 4-Teams but with a Factory Guard guarding each base and a few more changes. This is a Fanon concept by Adele Owen, TheDiepCrew, TheGreenSquarez, and Fall Out Wave. DO NOT STEAL.
This section might soon be removed due to TOD (now known as ATWNM) being completely moved to discord.
Fallen Factory Battle Theme:
Fallen Factory Death Theme:
Protectors are slightly faster in Factory Battle, but only have 300 health.
Arena Closers spawn Annihilator Bullet Sized Minions from their cannons in this Gamemode.
A New Boss that only spawns in this Gamemode. It has the same size as a Factory Guard, but targets All tanks level 15 or higher, and all Factory Guards. This is one of only two bosses that spawn in this gamemode, the other being the Summoner.
The Fallen Factory looks like a Huge, Gray Factory with Destroyer Bullet Sized Minions coming out of its spawner. Defeat the Fallen Factory by attacking it's spawner, as the fallen factory body is invincible in this phase. The Spawner has 2000 health.
When the Spawner is destroyed, the Fallen factory will get confused, and will spin around in circles, like a polygon. Attack the Factory from all sides and the Fallen Factory will get mad...
When the Factory is down to 65,000 HP, it will get Enraged, Turn into a Huge, Gray Master Tank, And Shoot Minions like crazy. This is one of the Longest Phases of the Fight, as when The Fallen Factory is at 28,000 HP, Phase 4 begins...
"The Battle is nearly over. The Fallen Factory's new Spawners have been crushed. What Will he do?"
At 28,000 HP, The Fallen Factory will become so enraged that it will spawn 8 Minion Spawners that will fire like 2 Minions every 10 seconds. This is a tricky part... but, spammer tanks are effective at this point in battle. When the Factory Guard is at 5000 HP, the triumph will occur...
''It is it, the Fallen Factory will cause it's last, ultimate blow.''
The Fallen Factory will now spawn Annihilator Sized Minions from its body during this phase, The Fallen Factory body will be invincible now, and btw, these minions are overpowered. The Fallen Factory will spawn 4 Minions at a time. 2 of the Minions are Purple, the other 2 Are Gray. Attacking a purple Minion will cause a curse on your tank that will turn your tank into a fallen tank, while you get sent to the death screen, respawning as a new tank. Attacking a Gray Minion Will damage the Boss by 50 HP. After a long time, the battle will be over.
The Battle is over. The Fallen Factory Will Yell Thanks a lot for killing me, (player name)! I Will Be Back!, and will begin glitching out, and vanishing. The Battle is over.
In this gamemode, the Summoner spawns Factory Minions (they have the same color as the Summoner) instead of Necromancer Drones.
Once a team has no players left, the base of the team vanishes completely.
The Server ends when all the Enemy Bases have been destroyed.
Gamemode Exclusive tanks
The Factory Guards guard each base from intruders. When a Factory Guard is killed, the team the Factory Guard was Defending will no longer be able to respawn, the first 4 players to join the game will be the Factory Guards, and the other players who join will be a part of the army. Factory Guards have 4750 HP each.
The Factory Guard looks almost identical to the Factory, but is twice the size of the factory, has 30 Minions (15 Controllable Minions and 15 AI Controlled Minions) and has stronger Minions.
Last Moments Warning
The Players controlling the Factory Guards only have 15 minutes to control the Factory Guard. They will be warned 10 seconds until the time is up. When the time is up, the Players controlling the Factory Guards will be puked out of the factory guards they were controlling, and become part of the army as a Level 1 Generic Tank. The Next 4 Players to join will become the Factory Guards for 15 minutes, and it goes on and on, until the Arena Closes.
All Notifications in this gamemode
- RED HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
- Shown After The Red Team has no more players.
- BLUE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
- Shown After The Blue Team has no more players.
- GREEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
- Shown After The Green Team has no more players.
- PURPLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!
- Shown After The Purple Team has no more players.
- The Red Factory Guard has been Destroyed!
- Shown After The Red Factory Guard has been Destroyed.
- The Blue Factory Guard has been Destroyed!
- Shown After The Blue Factory Guard has been Destroyed.
- The Green Factory Guard has been Destroyed!
- Shown After The Green Factory Guard has been Destroyed.
- The Purple Factory Guard has been Destroyed!
- Shown After The Purple Factory Guard has been Destroyed.
- It is time to fall, you forbidden Factories...
- Shown After The Fallen Factory Spawns.
- The Summoner Has Spawned!
- Shown After The Summoner Spawns.
- Thanks a lot for killing me, (player name)! I Will Be Back!
- Shown After The Fallen Factory has been Defeated.
- The Summoner Has been defeated by (player name)!
- Shown After The Summoner has been Defeated.
- You Killed (player name)
- Shown After You Kill An Enemy Tank.
- You Killed Fallen Factory
- Shown After You Kill the Fallen Factory.
- You Killed Summoner
- Shown After You Kill the Summoner.
- RED HAS WON THE GAME!
- Shown After The Red Team Wins the Game.
- BLUE HAS WON THE GAME!
- Shown After The Blue Team Wins the Game.
- GREEN HAS WON THE GAME!
- Shown After The Green Team Wins the Game.
- PURPLE HAS WON THE GAME!
- Shown After The Purple Team Wins the Game.
- You only have 10 seconds left in control.
- Shown when you only have 10 seconds left in control of a Factory Guard.
- Arena Closed: No Players can Join
- Shown After The Arena Closes.
This game mode was inspired by the Mothership Game Mode.