"Folks said that it is a tank that came from another dimension, from which being called 'human world'. There is even rumors that its kind will later rule the lands of Diep.io. It is unknown how it was made, but one thing is sure: this mechanical monstrosity is the decimator of the entities in our world..." - Old Grumpy Necromancer Living In A Blue BaseGellyDesgun-LeAmorPop XXVI, or in short, GellyPop (not the one who created this), is a sort of Complex Boss that can be fought on Diep.io. Unlike other bosses, it have some resemblance of that from real-life tanks.
The GellyPop features a pretty complex design. It has a blue large rectangle where the circular body of the tank sits. Thin and long rectangles with the color of barrel grey are being overlapped by the large one on the sides, and another blue small rectangle is being overlapped by the three previous rectangles. At the back, another blue rectangle is there, this time, overlapping any other rectangles. Two right triangles are adjacent to said rectangle. The circular body of the tank has a hexagonal base that only rotates within the rectangles itself, but not with the circle. A set of Gunner Dominator weapons are used by this tank, along with a single auto turret. Its size is far larger than a regular Dominator.
The GellyPop has a 20% chance to replace a regular Boss spawn. If it successfully spawns, it will not spawn until the next 5 Bosses had been defeated, on which there will be a chance to replace the next Boss that will spawn.
This tank is composed of three parts: the body (which is the large rectangle/s), the turret (the circle which is supposed to be actually the body of a usual Diep.io tank), and the cupola (the auto turret itself). The body controls where the Boss will move, constantly spinning and moving forward randomly (as to simulate a tank trying to get a good and tactical position). The turret can rotate easily, except that it wasn't fast nor it was slow. The cupola acts just like a normal auto turret.
The Boss doesn't heal by itself. However, this Boss isn't just like a simple Boss, only doing what their weapons can.
This phase lasts until the GellyPop reaches 45% of its health. It will randomly do the following attacks:
- Gunman: Does what a Gunner Dominator (GD) does, except it can move. (Phase 2 buff: Increased fire rate due to immobility.)
- Lock and Load: The auto turret stops firing, then it will aim at a random player. After 2 seconds, it will fire 10 bullets in burst-style fashion. (Phase 2 buff: Fires 15 bullets rather than 10 bullets, still same damage.)
- Popping Bullets: Makes the bullets from its GD weaponry cause small explosions. Lasts for 5 seconds. (Phase 2 buff: Lasts for 8 seconds.)
- Reinforcements: Spawns 2 AI neutral tanks having level 45. The stats of two tanks are random, and they can be any tank (including conception tanks) ranging from Tier 1 to 5. Can be used as many times until there are 12 tanks. (Phase 2 buff: Spawns 5 AI neutral tanks rather than 2.)
- Air Strike: Shadows of dropbombs fired from the cupola will appear, and after at least 2 seconds, the dropbombs will land and explode, dealing damage. (Phase 2 buff: More dropbombs, deals more damage.)
- Sticky Bullets: Makes the bullets from its GD weaponry cause slow to players hit. The effect lasts for 1.5 seconds. The attack lasts for 5 seconds. (Phase 2 buff: Lasts for 8 seconds.)
- Battle Cupola: The auto turret gains immense fire rate (slightly faster than a fully upgraded Streamliner), although the bullets deal less damage and has wide spread. Lasts for 5 seconds. (Phase 2 buff: Lasts for 8 seconds.)
- Minion Swarm: Spawns over 20 Factory drones. They all have full Bullet Speed, Damage, Penetration, and Reload. (Phase 2 buff: Spawns 40 Factory drones, increased movement speed.)
- Clogged Shot: The GD weaponry suddenly stops firing, then after 3 seconds, fires 8 Annihilator bullets in spread direction. (Phase 2 buff: only takes a second before firing Annihilator bullets.)
When the players managed to deplete the GellyPop's health into 45%, it would become immobile, which prevents its body from moving right now. It can still does the attacks from Phase 1, but this time, those are more dangerous (buffs listed within "Phase 2 buff" statements). The Boss will also use the attacks listed below. This phase lasts until the Boss' death:
- Bullet Storm: Makes its bullets slightly spread, making them harder to dodge.
- Barriers and Barricades: Surrounds itself with over 75 medium-sized traps.
- Lockdown: Fires mini drones rather than bullets. These are just like Battleship drones, except they deal more damage, and are more resistant. Lasts for 8 seconds.
- Pretty Big Shot: Fires a Destroyer Dominator bullet rather than GD bullet streams. Used randomly.
When defeated, it can do one of the following:
- Self-Destruct: Begins flashing in 5 seconds. After that, it will create a massive explosion (slightly larger than the size of the Pentagon Nest). The explosion most likely kills anything.
- Revolution: 10-15 AI neutral tanks will come out of the Boss. They have the same trait as the ones spawned by "Reinforcements".
- Still Not Finished: Spawns either the Guardian, the Summoner, or the Defender.
- Fragments: Suddenly glitches and disappears, leaving behind a very compact bunch of Polygons. 40% of them are Crasher types.
Darkness VersionThere is a 10% chance that when GellyPop spawns, it will be in Darkess Version. It looks like a dark-reddish variant of the original GellyPop, except some patches is seen among is body. It will have thrice the amount of health he originally had, and it moves twice as fast as it can. Also, it will have the following attacks in Darkness Version, along with its original attacks.
- Panzerfaust: Launches three missiles from its GD weaponry, which explodes with large radius. (Phase 2 buff: Fires 5 missiles instead of 3 missiles.)
- The Pentagram: Summons five Evil Penta Shots from its body, and a small radius from it will be covered in fire. The Penta Shots are fire-resistant, unlike other (evil) tanks. (Phase 2 buff: Evil Penta-Shots will be accompanied by Evil Boosters, used more rarely.)
- Infernal Bullets: Makes the bullets from its GD weaponry burn players hit by it. The burn effect lasts for 1.5 seconds. The attack lasts for 5 seconds. (Phase 2 buff: Lasts for 8 seconds.)
Unlike its original version, the GellyPop on Darkness Version CAN MOVE, albeit only 20% of its original movement speed.
- Red Vortex: Causes anything near to it to get attracted from its center, and will be destroyed by means of the GellyPop's ram damage. Lasts for 5 seconds.
- Trapping Curse: Spawns a ring of trap around a nearby player. If the target player is using a tank that belongs to Trapper branch, the traps that spawn will be Mega traps.
- Bloody Ram: Stops moving, and then its body will faces towards a target player. After 5 seconds, it will rapidly rushes and rams the player (gains 5x its Darkness Version movement speed). Anything that got crushed by the GellyPop will burst in red particles, which later on, will become green and turns into pile of slime, which can slow down tanks. Ramming lasts for only 1 second due to immense speed. Rarely used, because that's too violent for a simple game.
When a Darkness GellyPop has been defeated, it will not do any of its death attacks on its original form. Instead, this will happen:
- Black Vortex: Pulls anything with greater force and longer range. Anything that was sucked in will be destroyed. The longer the time, the larger and more powerful the vortex will be. Lasts for tremendously 2 minutes.
- "Hmm, so this is the game they play... And you were the tanks they call... So undeniably not as advance as I am." (Said upon spawn)
- "You call yourselves 'Tanks' with your looks? How pitiful you were..." (Said randomly)
- "Pathetic creatures you are, no match to me and my comrades of our world." (Said randomly)
- "Perhaps I am interested in making research about yourselves..." (Said randomly)
- "On how you gain strength by destroying bland shapes..." (Sometimes said after above quote)
- "Your so-called weapons are useless against me, I should say." (Said randomly)
- "If you want to know, the inhabitants of my world know about you, and currently we are in a game..." (Said randomly)
- "In fact, they control you. Hah." (Sometimes said after above quote)
- "You call those 'drones'? I call them doritos." (Sometimes said when fighting a tank using drones as weapons)
- "At least you're smart enough to use caltrops against me. Bad thing I have treads, not tires." (Sometimes said when fighting a tank using traps as weapons)
- "I like shotguns. So, here, have an experience of being shot with such." (Sometimes said before using Lock and Load)
- "You're not a ballistophobic entity, right?" (Sometimes said before using Popping Bullets)
- "Meet my operating crew. Unfortunately, they turn into the likes of you..." (Sometimes said before using Reinforcements)
- "I wonder why my gun doesn't clog up when doing this..." (Sometimes said before using Sticky Bullets)
- "Oopsie, something wrong happened. Don't move, I'll going to fix it in your face." (Sometimes said before using Clogged Shot)
- "Wait, what? My treads... gah. How I have not configured that thing before..." (Said upon reaching 45% health)
- "Well, looks like you're actually giving me reasons to fight. Don't expect me to give up... My situation isn't something you should laugh..." (Said right after transitioning to Phase 2)
- "What if you were in my situation right now, except you were the same weak beings?" (Said randomly)
- "I should talk to my creator not to forget fixing these treads before deploying me..." (Said randomly)
- "And you'll never know where he lives..." (Sometimes said after above quote)
- "Bruh, so you think I am a Dominator? Maybe I am, the Dominator of the Devastation..." (Said randomly)
- "Let me do some testing on my weapon..." (Sometimes said before using Bullet Storm)
- "Heh, how long should I wait before being able to move again? Gah... and you 'tanks' better not disturb me right now." (Sometimes said before using Barriers and Barricades)
- "Boo." (Sometimes said before using Pretty Big Shot)
- "Impossible! How could you..." (Upon reaching 0 health)
- "If I'm going down, all of you will be, too..." (Said if Self-Destruct is chosen)
- "Ah. My functions seem to be completely inactive. Heh, my crew will still crush you...: (Said if Revolution is chosen)
- "I think you would be surprised if I tell you, I bring forth the [name of Boss] to avenge me. Not a good decision, I guess." (Said if Still Not Finished is chosen, with the [name of Boss] replaced by the Boss spawned upon the GellyPop's death)
- "Nope." (Said if Fragments is chosen)
- Well... I don't know why I actually thought of this one.
- The long name isn't my real name, obviously.
- Based off an old blog I made on this wiki.
- I know that Pentagram is more commonly portrayed on evilness. However, I made it a less evil here. Also, my (not so) main intention there is (or at least) #BuffPenta.
- The cupola is a gun turret; a small domed hatch above a gun turret on some tanks. Therefore, much likely auto turrets placed on the top of the tanks' body (Auto Gunner, Auto Trapper, Auto Smasher, etc. but not Auto 3 or Auto 5).
- The Panzerfaust (plural: Panzerfäuste) is an inexpensive, single shot, recoilless German anti-tank weapon of World War II. Unfortunately, most of its characteristics were the opposite for this Boss. Not completely related to Panzer, though.
- 50% Joke, 50% not.
- Used to be a silent creation, until a time it become a mocking machine that occasionally breaks the fourth wall.