As if it's not obvious enough, the Kimora features a pentagonal shape as its base, and has a trapezium spawner. It also acquires the Acolyte's circular "barrels".
- Like the Necromancer, Kimora can infect generated squares, and has spawners that will shoot out square drones (however, only 25 when Drone Count is maxed). Although, this tank gets a nice advantage. Using the circular barrels, it can heal its own drones if they're damaged.
- This is a tad bit useful if you can't scout non-infected squares quick enough.
- If your drones start to take damage, the circular barrels will automatically shoot green bullets that gradually restore your drone's health.
- It sorta has an aimbot; the green bullets will hit your drones no matter what.
- Max Health, Reload and Movement Speed is passively increased.
- There is no trivia.
- Seriously, there is no trivia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.