"Helicopters have never been more dangerous.... "What's a helicopter?" Said every tank in existence."
The Launchpad is a boss tank added on May 20, 2017. Launchpad has a chance to spawn in any gamemode. Launchpad has a chance to spawn into the arena after 10–13 minutes have passed, and after 15–23 minutes after the previous boss had been defeated.
It has four smaller units around it, which are circles with a barrel and helicopter rotors on them.
It has a moderate amount of health, at 30,500. Its health regeneration is at 50/second. The surrounding helicopters move around the tank in a clockwise circular motion, and will not wander off.The middle one cannot be killed unless the outer helicopters are all killed. The preferred order is Blue, Orange, Green and Purple. If you don't destroy them in this order, they will come back with half HP, and then a timer will start. The timer is 2 minutes. If the timer is up, then they will go back to the Commander's Unit, and regain full health. After this, the Tesla's Hell attack will activate.
These are the units themselves:
Its front barrel constantly spews Traps, at the rate of a Tri-Trapper. The traps themselves have little to no momentum, however. Because of this weakness, it prefers to run after tanks that come. If its blades touch a tank, that tank takes double the usual ram damage. It will not stray too far from the main body, however.
When all four helicopters are down, it will start shooting Sparky shots at tanks, at the rate of one shot per 10 seconds (due to some refinements in the Sparky technology).
Each helicopter has two attacks that they share between them. Only one helicopter can be using one attack at a time. They are:
- Lock-on Launch: The helicopter using this attack will fire five of their ammunition. This ammunition will have halved speed but doubled health and begin chasing after a random target.
- Ring of Launching: The helicopter using this attack will spew their ammunition in a ring shape, three times. This ammunition, however, only has 1/2 the regular Bullet Penetration.
If the two-minute timer is up, the Commander's Unit will use this attack.
- Tesla's Hell: The Commander's Unit will begin spinning around in a circle twice, while firing Sparky shots at a rate of one per two seconds. Make sure you destroy the helicopters in the right order.
- Bring a bullet spammer.
- Make sure to avoid Tesla's Hell at all costs.
- The first T:S/Tacocat collab :3 (probably gonna do more)