The Reloader is a strong tank that upgrades off of Machine Gun, and into the Recharger.
The Reloader has a cannon on the back that makes it reload after 3 shots, but really it is 3 cannons! Each one has a delay, so it looks like one whole cannon! Scary, right?
WITH THE RELOADER:
- The best strategy is to farm Polygons, and not attack other players until you become the Recharger.
- This tank is good to farm Pentagons, because of its quick bursts, that can destroy pentagons well.
AGAINST THE RELOADER
- Try to dodge the first round and then yeet a fast-moving bullet at the Reloader in question, while it is reloading. This should do moderate damage, and you should be able to finish it off using this tactic
- If you are a Rammer, it is impossibly easy to kill these because of their reload. Move towards them, and there is little to no knockback.
Why not Minigun?
That is a good question. "Why should we use this reloading tank and not the Minigun?"
- It does more damage
- While the Minigun has a good bullet speed, it's upgrades don't always have that fast of speeds.
- The Reloader upgrades into the Recharger, which is much better!
|Upgrade to Reloader|
|Get an Alpha Pentagon stolen as the Reloader|