Skrapnel is a red tank with 6 Frag Mine Launchers from a Fragmenteer arranged like a snowflake. On top of Skrapnel is a 6-sided Auto Turret.
Skrapnel, as an Ultra Boss, has many varied attacks, all of which are used on tanks. It can use any attack at any moment, and only stops to use another attack. The duration of each attack is random.
- Fragment Rain: Spins and shoots Frag Mines, with each Launcher launching 2 Frag Mines per second. Its Auto Turret will spin in the opposite direction and shoot Gunner Bullets at an even faster rate of 5 bullets per second. The Frag Mines detonate in 20 seconds if not manually triggered.
- Claymore: Shoots one giant Frag Mine from a random Launcher. This Frag Mine will not turn invisible or immediately detonate. Instead, after 5 seconds, it will explode into 50 (!) spikes.
- Frag Grenade: The 6 Barrels of its Auto Turret will retract into the Turret, then a Mortar barrel will appear. Said Mortar Barrel then fires a Mortar shot at a place with the highest tank density. The Mortar shot, when landing, does low damage but explodes into 5 random Mines (Normal, Frag, Fume, Stun, or Flame) that take 3 seconds to arm.
- Pulse Wave: The Shrapnel's Frag Mine Launchers retract into itself. Then, the Auto Turret gains an extra 6 barrels for a total of 12 barrels. The Auto Turret releases waves of bullets while rotating. During this attack, the Shrapnel cannot move but instead takes 50% less damage.
- Mass Area Denial: Alternates between firing Fume Mines and Flame Mines. Each Mine has a 30-second detonating time.
- Spin Slice: Spins around extremely quickly and dashes around the Arena, doing immense Body Damage to everything it comes across. This attack lasts for 1 minute.
- Glory Beams: The Auto Turret shoots a narrow beam of light from each barrel and begins revolving slowly. When a tank comes into contact with a beam, they receive a stun effect identical to that of the Flashbang, and the barrel that hit the tank will release 10 homing bullets that target the stunned tank.
- Landmine Summon: Summons 10 A.I. Landmines that have a 10/10/10/10 build. All Landmines explode on death, with the possibility of having the traits of any Minelayer Mine (Again, normal, Frag, Fume, Stun, or Flame).
The player who did the final shot to Skrapnel receives 102,400 XP. Players who did 12,000+ damage get 51,200 XP. Everyone else who helped (did 1200+ damage) gets 6,400 XP. Also, 1 damage dealt = 1 XP.
- This boss began as a boss variant of the Fragmenteer.