The mere sight of Terror is enough to send tank armies running for the hills. His mask was designed for the very purpose of terrifying others, and it never fails. Not only does Terror enjoy being terrifying, he actively modifies himself in order to look more terrifying than he already was. A highly effective soldier, his valour in battle is rivaled only by his commander Apathy, who grants him rank of second in command out of respect. Naturally, this has earned him respect from Rhen ever since the 2 teams started cooperating (Platinis never bothered to actually appoint Rhen as second in command, he just trusts him the most). Not many people say that there is anything under the mask; however those who do also state that few who ever see it live...
Terror is a light pink tank with black arms and circle hands the same shade of pink as his body. Unlike his squad mates, Terror does not have a helmet. Instead, he owns a black mask with 4 horns and a disturbing face on it, with the usual bright red gem mounted on the "forehead". He, like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, has 2 weapons, one melee and one ranged.
Terror's ranged weapon is named the Minigun of Unrest. Boasting a high rate of fire at 500 shots per second and fast bullets, once he aims its 4 rotating barrels at you, you are already dead- OK, no. You're not dead yet. There is a 1.5 second delay between aiming and firing. Then, you're dead. Each bullet alone does pitiful damage, but considering the weapon's rate of fire and the bullet penetration, the Minigun of Unrest is a deadly weapon that can tear apart any other entity of equal strength in seconds, wipe out whole populations with ease, and, unfortunately for Terror, overheat after 20 seconds of continuous fire. Once it does, it needs 10 seconds of cooldown time before it can be fired again.
Terror's melee weapon is named the Dread Dagger. It is a bladed weapon with 3 forms, which, despite its name, only has 1 dagger form. In dagger form, it deals the highest damage and can be used for precise, quick stabbing. In longsword form, is exactly the opposite, doing the lowest damage but being able to be slashed in wide arcs, doing damage to more tanks at once. The third, shortsword form is the most balanced and its use is rather flexible. Terror uses all 3 forms differently, but all serve one main goal: To strike fear into the hearts of players. The sword guard can absorb 50% of bullets shot at it.
Like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, Terror has a pre-battle phase, in which he is Invulnerable. What players actually do in this phase varies greatly between each member; for Terror, it's basically a game of Slender.
When first encountered, Terror will summon a large maze made out of Maze walls. This maze is very large, about the size of 9 FFA arenas. The players' vision will be clouded with dark smoke, clouded enough so that they can only see what's near them. Terror will lurk in random places, and once approached, will loudly scream (R.I.P. earphone users) and slash at the player who found him with his sword. This is most likely a kill, but players can (barely) hear some static when they get closer to Terror. Once found, Terror disappears and relocates. Players must find and destroy 10 fog machines within the maze in order to restore their vision and end the pre-battle phase. Creepy piano music also plays in the background; it ends once the 10th fog machine is destroyed.
Upon the destruction of the last fog machine, the dark smoke will clear and the maze sinks back into the ground, leaving behind Terror. He will then disappear into a cloud of smoke himself, and randomly jumpscare the hell out of an unfortunate tank 3 seconds later, inflicting massive damage, and begins the battle.
- Note: All of Terror's attacks inflict Panic for 5 seconds.
- Fear Sweep: Fires his minigun in an arc repeatedly until it overheats. Most commonly used attack.
- Panic Attack V1: Swings his sword in a huge arc in longsword form and inflicts Dazed and Unfocused for 5 seconds.
- Panic Attack V2: Swings his sword in smaller arcs but higher speed in shortsword form, and ends the attack with 3 stabs. Debuffs are same as V1.
- Panic attack V3: Stabs tanks very quickly with his sword in dagger form. Debuffs are the same as V1.
- Jumpscare: Suddenly creates an image of his mask on the screen of everyone fighting him, simultaneously scaring the player and obstructing the view of the battlefield. Terror usually continues with a stab in the Dread Dagger's dagger form, directed towards the closest tank.
- Arachnophobia: Summons a small army of 30 spiders that look like 2 Smashers glued together (one small, one large) and with 8 legs. These spiders will charge at you and do high body damage. Terror himself, meanwhile, will be commanding these spiders and is Invulnerable the whole time. Each spider has 2000 health and the attack ends by killing all of them.
- Acrophobia: Envelopes the battle arena in dark smoke for 5 seconds. Once the smoke clears, the ground will be modified to look like glass panes hovering over ground that is very far below, with the intent to scare people with fear of heights. This lasts for 10 seconds and is completely aesthetic. Terror himself will continue combat with other attacks.
- Triskaidekaphobia: Throws his sword into the air, and it will create 12 copies of it, making a total of 13 Dread Daggers. They all retract into dagger form, and will take aim at a certain tank. They all then launch themselves at the tank, impaling it 13 times. If dodged, they will strike again and again until either the target is dead, or 20 seconds have passed. Terror attacks as usual.
- Astraphobia: Raises his sword into the sky, and lightning strikes it as a loud thunder sound is played (again, RIP headphone users). Charged with lightning, all of Terror's attacks do double damage. This lasts for 30 seconds.
- Claustrophobia: Raises maze walls that surround a tank, giving it barely enough space to just stand in there. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Pyrophobia: For a minute, all attacks inflict Burning for 10 seconds.
- Creep Strike: Covers the battlefield in smoke. Then, while everyone can't see, he slashes quickly at them with the Dread Dagger in shortsword form. Lasts for 10 seconds.
- Shockblast: Disappears. Then, a creepy rendition of "Pop goes the Weasel" starts to play, and after anywhere from 5 seconds to 2 minutes, an explosion happens somewhere and Terror appears, and keeps battling.
- Hemophobia: Stabs the ground with his sword in shortsword form. He carves a circle in it, and stabs the circle with his sword. Terror then rips the circle out of the ground, causing a blood geyser to erupt. The blood sprays everywhere in the form of red bullets, dealing heavy damage (somehow) to tanks caught in it. It also inflicts Bleeding for 10 seconds.
When Terror hits 15000 health, he enters his second battle phase, where, like all other members of the Squadron of Insanity, he loses one of his weapons and gains a major buff in one of his aspects. In Terror's case, the Dread Dagger will explode in a flash and send splinters everywhere, doing some last bits of damage to nearby tanks and Terror himself, though the damage is extremely light and barely noticeable. Terror will first look at his now-empty left hand; he will then grab his mask and tear it off his head, revealing an even more disturbing face under it. The mask now serves as an indestructible shield and soaks up everything that comes into contact with it. It also deals indefinite body damage. Terror gains a considerable boost in defense thanks to his shield, and also receives 25% less damage.
- Fear Sweep II: Fires his minigun in an arc repeatedly until it overheats.
- Jumpscare II: Suddenly creates an image of his face on the screen of everyone fighting him, simultaneously scaring the player and obstructing the view of the battlefield. Terror usually continues with the following attack...
- Shield Bash: Exactly what its name implies. Slams his shield into the nearest tank(s), killing them instantly upon contact. Fortunately there's an obvious pulling back of the arm warning you to get away, but if used during Jumpscare, then just run in the direction opposite to where Terror was last seen, and hope he hasn't moved.
- Arachnophobia II: Summons a small army of 30 spiders and 5 large spiders that look like 2 Smashers glued together (one small, one large) and with 8 legs. These spiders will charge at you and do high body damage. Terror himself, meanwhile, will be commanding these spiders and is Invulnerable the whole time. Each small spider has 2000 health and each big spider has 5000 health. and the attack ends by killing all of them.
- Acrophobia II: Envelopes the battle arena in dark smoke for 5 seconds. Once the smoke clears, the ground will be modified to look like glass panes hovering over ground that is very far below, with the intent to scare people with fear of heights. This lasts for 20 seconds and is completely aesthetic. Terror himself will continue combat with other attacks.
- Triskaidekaphobia II: Throws his minigun into the air, and it will create 12 copies of it, making a total of 13 Miniguns of Unrest. They all surround Terror and orbit him, firing outwards for 20 seconds until they all overheat. After they overheat, the 12 copies will charge out and ram into tanks, destroying themselves. The real Minigun of Unrest returns to Terror's hand. Terror, during this attack, will use his shield to defend himself from incoming fire.
- Astraphobia II: Raises his minigun into the sky, and lightning strikes it 3 times as 3 loud thunder sounds are played (ultimate RIP headphone users). Charged with lightning, all of Terror's attacks do quadruple damage. This lasts for 20 seconds.
- Claustrophobia II: Raises maze walls that surround a tank, giving it barely enough space to just stand in there. Also clouds that tank's vision so it can only see the walls. Lasts for 1 minute.
- Pyrophobia II: For 2 minutes, all attacks inflict Burning for 15 seconds.
- Creep Strike II: Covers the battlefield in smoke. Then, while everyone can't see, he shoots them. Lasts for 15 seconds.
- Shockblast II: Disappears. Then, a creepy rendition of "Pop goes the Weasel" starts to play, and after anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes, an explosion happens somewhere and Terror appears, and keeps battling. The explosion damage is exactly the same as Shockblast; the added time is purely to create suspense.
- Bibliophobia: Summons a large portal. An endless stream of books pour out of the portal, burying tanks under them and slowly doing damage until they either die or get out. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Juggernaut Charge: Puts his minigun away, then holds his shield in front of his face and begins a charge that absolutely demolishes everything in its way. Terror starts out slow, but gradually increases his speed until he destroys no less than 7 tanks in his way.
- Photophobia: Releases 2 red beams from his eyes that track down and burn down any target they lock down on. Lasts for 30 seconds.
Terror, upon death, performs one last attack:
- Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia: Slams the ground with his shield, and makes the ground crack and fault until the shape of an inverted pentagram appears. Terror then tosses his minigun into the air, and promptly falls to the ground, trembling. From within the ground, many, many copies of it appear until a grand total of 666 Miniguns of Unrest is reached. They then form a large pentagram shape that rotates above Terror and shoot at tanks, while red smoke starts being emitted from Terror. The smoke emitted gets more and more thick until Terror is completely enveloped in it; he then explodes in a red flash and the 666 Miniguns of Unrest stop firing and crash into the ground, further devastating the land. After the smoke clears, a lage area will be on fire, constantly doing tiny damage to tanks while in the dead center of the blast zone is Terror's mask. Anyone who touches said mask will immediately get jumpscared by an image of Terror's face, extremely bloody and unsettling...
Terror's second encounter is by far the most altered; while he still has double health, all attacks and no phase 2 at the start, he does not have his mask, and his face is exposed for the whole fight. Thus, he can't use any attacks related to it. His death animation is also drastically changed. Instead of using "Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia" like he normally would, Terror here simply salutes the players, and explodes into 5000 Tears of Panzer that have Frenzy.
- Terror, despite being the living embodiment of terror, despises terrorism. He thinks that the feeling of terror should only be inflicted by himself, and not by any other pathetic life form. Thus, by extension, he thinks that he should be the only one feared.
- He is the only member of the Squadron of Insanity not to have a helmet. Instead, he has a mask.
- He is also the only member to have a face. (Apathy: It's actually just a tattoo. Don't tell him I told you that.)
- Terror is the only member of the Squad who does not salute the players when he dies.