The Tesla is a level 45 tank upgrading from the Sniper .
The Tesla features 1 triangular cannon at the front that shoots out a short-range lightning-shaped line. The line behaves in a similar way to real lightning, hitting the nearest object in a certain range. The tank has no other features.
The tesla's FOV is similar to that of the sniper. The lightning bullet follows this rule: go forward at random direction ranging from 25 to -25 degrees from the front of the tank. Then, go in a random direction from 25 to -25 degrees from the direction the bullet is facing for 8-12 tiles. Then, repeat step 2. The lightning has a random chance of splitting into two.
- 250 HP, easily killed with a high-power bullet or drone
- 3500 Bullet damage, but with a short range of about 40 tiles
- 1 bullet/second
- 3500 DPS
As the Tesla:
- In FFA, stick close to the edge and hunt anyone who comes close.
- In teams, Pair up with a Pentashot or other high firerate tank.
Against the Tesla:
- Snipe it with a high bullet damage tank.
- Use drones to surround it and stay far away.