The Arson is a red Pyromancer, but instead of a Machine Gun barrel, it has a Sprayer barrel instead. It also has a Vulcan Auto turret mounted on it.
- Note: Its Vulcan turret is always firing on tanks unless specified otherwise. It gives Burning for 3 seconds per shot.
- Fire Rain: Fires its 7 fireballs like a normal Pyromancer would, with all of them homing in different tanks in the fired direction.
- Pyro Breath: Sucks tanks towards its Sprayer barrel for 5 seconds (to simulate breathing in), then unloads a lot of Sprayer bullets in front of the tank's faces. They inflict Burning for 2 seconds each.
- Riot Shield: Its fireballs start rotating around it very quickly, then its Sprayer barrel starts firing, generating massive Recoil. It tries to ram tanks in this state, and every time it hits a tank, one of its 7 fireballs disappear. After all its fireballs disappear, the attack ends and they all respawn.
- Overheat: Sacrifices 5% of its health, and gets +100% damage in return. Does not use when under 20% health.
- Cooldown: Stops firing its Vulcan turret. Its fireballs start rotating quickly around it, soaking up damage for the Arson while it heals slowly, at 25 health per second. Each fireball has 2000 health and if destroyed, will leave a hole in the fireballs that bullets can pass through and hit the Arson inside. This healing period ends when either the Arson is damaged, or it heals to full health.
The Arson's Vulcan turret will start spinning, gaining speed as its fireballs fly out in random directions and explode, one by one. After 10 seconds, the Arson explodes in a brilliant white flash, leaving behind dust.