The Bombardier looks like a red Warlock, except it gains a third pair of horns pointing upwards and a barrel facing forwards.
- Bombard: Uses its barrel to shoot out lots of bullets in a wide spray. When a bullet hits something or expires, it will leave behind a red area similar to the Cursed Zones laid down by a Warlock. Each bullet leaves behind a Cursed Zone of 20x20 background tiles, but beware, there's a lot of them!
- Steel Shell: Its body turns grey and it becomes immobile, but takes 75% less damage. This lasts for anywhere from 5 seconds to 1 minute, depending on the Bombardier's current health.
- Stealth Flight: A pair of insect wings sprout from its sides and they start flapping like that of an, well, insect. The Bombardier takes flight and becomes invisible and invincible. Then it flies somewhere else, lands and the invisibility and invincibility wears off. When it flies, it leaves behind a trail of Cursed Zones that are as wide as the Bombardier itself, and are also invisible until the Bombardier reveals itself.
- Carpet: Spawns 50 Factory Drones from its barrel. Then, they form a straight line and start moving across the Fortress while shooting. Each Factory Drone behaves like the Factory Drones spawned by a Factory with 7 points into Bullet Speed, Bullet Penetration, Bullet Damage and Reload.
Similar to The Tactician, when it dies it tries to take you out with it. The Bombardier takes flight, and chases the tank that dealt the last blow out of its fortress. It has a flying speed of the Fallen Booster and the chased tank has to evade it for 10 seconds. Shooting at the Bombardier in this state will slow it down, similar to Overdrive. After 10 seconds, it crashes into the ground 3 tiles in front of it and explodes with accompanying flash of light, leaving behind a pair of tattered wings. If the chased tank comes into contact with the Bombardier, it immediately explodes, instantly killing the tank.
- Possibly the longest Death Animation section on any Son of Panzer page.
- More or less based off a bombardier beetle, with a stealth bomber and a Japanese kamikaze thrown into the mix.
- I know real bombardier beetles spray fluid from their abdomen, but I did not want to place an Auto Turret at the back of the Bombardier (can't aim forwards), on the Bombardier (biologically inaccurate) or under the Bombardier (just weird). So, I decided to simply place a barrel in front of the Bombardier (also biologically inaccurate, but it was the second best option).