The Splitter is one of the Lesser Sons that can spawn near the Fortresses as minibosses. Created by Kacperlupa.polska. Image by Diepmon.
The Splitter is a bigger, purple Twin Flank with one auto turret on each side without twin barrels. He has also border-colored line on his body that splits up circle on two halves.
Note: Turrets attack all the time.
- Twin Barrage: He will stop moving, start spinning and shooting very fast for 5-8 seconds.
- Back to the Barrels: One of his twin barrels will start shooting weak bullets to make recoil to chase players.
- Reflect!: Between other attacks (about 3 seconds), there's 50% chance for using this move. He will reflect incoming bullets by spinning for 1.5 second.
- The Big Split: Once his HP hits 1000, he will split into two Auto Twins that have 500 HP each and each gives half of EXP that The Splitter should give after being killed. They have their own attacks listed below. Each one attacks independently of the second.
- Double Element: Passive ability. One Twin's bullets inflict Burned for 5 seconds, while the other's inflict Slowed (since there's no Chilled or Freezed debuff).
- Triple Threat: Auto Turret turns into a basic gun, then all three space themselves like on Triple Twin, just with a single cannon on one side. After about 10 seconds, cannon arrangement turns back to normal.
- Alarm: Auto Turret starts flashing red while spinning rapidly, shooting streams of bullets. Last for 30 seconds.
- His Twin Barrage and Reflect! attacks are based off Heat Genblem's attacks from Mega Man Zero 4.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.